Thursday, May 1, 2008

STOP THE CO-DEPENDANCY AND SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN LEE!




5/1/08



Had a very productive day in My program yesterday, Met a new friend due to the fact I had become more of a hermit, previously. And Had been very co-dependant, I met someone new, a friendship that might blossom into something more, I hope with this person, we did gossip a bit, and she is In Co-Dependant's anaononymous, and More for myself.


I also know more for myself, and where I need to go, I was very productive, I had some help with getting my split ends, fixed yesterday, I also got information and Missed a call. Due to being in the library, I returned it later.


I am going down to the collage today, and I forked over another forty-five dollars due to the fact my MUNI Fast Pass, Cash., and coins were stolen due to my inattentiveness, of my purse in a AA meeting.


I have a few letters to print at Kinkos today as well, some to old friends or old petty criminals and ex-cons that I know from the program, and during my drinking days, one whom Had a crush on me, some which are back in Huntsville, The Harris County Jail, and other TDC and one even in federal prison.


Called the folks this AM, the PST vs CST time zone difference works to my advantage, on most occasions. I spoke to RAP yesterday, I also found out an aquaince and long time loyal blog reader who is LDS are recently married (she's younger than I) is moving to San Francisco possibly her husband works for a Computer company which Has offices downtown , she's supportive of GLBT equity in the LDS church and very supportive of Transgender Equity.


I spoke to and feel and bit chipper, I saw some drunk males step on each others toes, and get in a fight and tossed, out last night I some some drunk yuppie, get tossed out of casa nova, not aht I go in there, it is the san Francisco equilivant from outward appearances of The Poison Girl In Houston, Texas.


I have a hair appointment at one of the beauty collages, I have my foot partially in the door, I sent- emails, and composed some HTML, PHP, C++. Java, XML, and worked on some SQL databases, for LEEMCG.COM 2.0 and the background various code, forums, and things I use to organize my personal life behind the utter chaos and disorder, I am grateful my server outage is back up.


I discusses smart phone es, mobile apps, and wireless coverage given my AT&t contract and I should have a San Francisco area code, and might switch providers, or have A metro pcs number and maybe keep at&t or go to sprint / Nextel. More.


I also discussed and had a very productive meeting at Our Lady Of Safeway On church street this morning in San Francisco, My new unofficial home group, right down the street from Home, the fucking insanity of life and irony.


I met with someone and got stuck up and out of self, I also want to get back on trcakc and loosed my codepenat, and move on ward, i need to work my program even sometimes not out of desperation


I know more about the selfish of being a stuck up barbie doll bitch, and finding enlightenment for my soul, I don't have resentments for what the fuck I did, but I did feel libration filing a police report, for the theft that happened with my MUNI fast pass, 20 dollars cash, and coins, lucky they didn't find the other bill fold. (I'm smart, sexy and naughty)


I am going down to the collage in a bit, I am relaxing at the coffeeshop, I invited MLS and MCG to a Transgender Picnic in the park this weekend, I also e-mailed some documents to the law center, I also am still working on the V-Builltan San Francisco Transgender Community Forums, simulr to trueselves. I continue to progress more and more.


The earthquake in reno bothers me, I worry about it happening and know the city of san Francisco, with its liberal nut jobs, and right wing nut jobs, and just plain insanity that keeps this city from going canibus crazy with it self.


I love more about life, and out of self, I took care of of savings, a few financial matters and also a few other affairs which I still have some time to work out,. I have much to do. I also have things to work out to get out of self, I know its hard to admit defeat but in my own program with many sponsors, while attempting to work the steps, I built a good foundation about relapse prevention and suck out of self, I've though of going to eating disorder meetings, and anger meetings and other parts maybe even debit meetings, San Francisco has every ducking type of 12-step meeting maybe we need a 12-step anonymous for people who take 12 stepping to seriously and cant make progress in life.



I composed a few letters to folks I know In Houston, New Orleans, Jail / Prison, Creditors, Friends, Foes, Employers and resentments toward folks. Anyway My day must go on lately ive been thinking to much spend to much time on the internet. And being lonely is not a good thing.




CO




--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: