Friday, February 1, 2008

Life and the choice to live in Zen and progress



02/01/08


Today called sonny a bit,and working on myself, called the contact at city collage, my chest and congestion is coming back and that worry me I don't want to get as sick as I was prior and have to go back to the San Francisco County Hospital emergency room.


I talked to DLG today, e-mailed a few folks, and also reinstalled my computer and restored some items from backups, and wrote some code today.


I'm trying to take it easy, my feet blew out, and my chest and sinus problems are coming back that that worry me, talked to my sponsor more recently and relaxed after burn out a bit last night, slept good, and recharged.


Its burr cold outside, and My chest and side is hurting and that worry me. But I am alive, and ok for the moment, and wish others could hear my message into progress, I want others to have what I have. I'm getting older and sick and tired of living a lie, being anti-productive, bitching, complain, being self-destructive, abusive relationships, destroying friendships and having no future and dead ends/


I came here for a fresh start, and its happening slowly but its happening, I'm scared sort of but hanging in there, I admit to being afraid and unsure and fear of the unknown.


Last night just like in the movies that depict California the SFPD or LAPD the cops on patrol 2 in a marked SFPD unit shined their light on me on patrol to look at my face or ask me if everything is ok etc. You don't get hassled by the cops, and have to really do something bad to get busted or arrested.


I think when I fly back I'm going to get my weigh masters certificate at a truck stop outside LA or LAX maybe in the port area due to lower cost for the purpose of registering it in the state of California.


I passed one of the places where one of my favorite moves “The Game” is filmed and refer acned to the cops flashing the light at a lady walking alone at night or with someone, its filmed and set in San Francisco, California. I think I drunk too much coffee yesterday. Maybe thats why I was bitchy and in tears last night and crying myself to sleep and in emotional pain, on my hormones this is a testing time of the month for me anyway.



I also am going to try to make it up the hill to take care of business later and other affairs. Laundry is on the agenda this weekend as is other parts. I have appointments and follow ups next week, and other tasks to handle and to stay out of trouble and temptation and go to meetings, and church on Sunday.


I found a new coffee shop or two I like or admire, with good network and broadband speeds and output like my old fav Taft Street coffee in Houston, Texas though not set in a lib rial church, or non demoniacal bookstore or with a non profit recording studio upstairs. Still groovy. And queer enough for the likening and a hangout of a few other trans women, and also trans men.

San Francisco rocks!

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: