Friday, February 15, 2008

life and progress, family, and enlightment 7 months sober later

02/15/08



Went to FEDEX today for the keys, documents and other issues, have a flight to catch in a few weeks and other affairs to take care of and fire up my pickup truck from NOLA- TO Houston and a chip meeting and my birthday at lambda center in July and than let 300 Horsepower to run into California.


I spoke to my sponsor today she is good and we worked on some things, our sponsor ship is still working I am getting better I think I was sick, a bitch and not taking care of myself during my cold and flu.


I also have some other affairs to take care of, I had a few applications for school and looking at apartments. My crush and I are going out, shes a bit younger than I, I dunno I donut want to be had and hurt and have my feelings hurt again. Anyway shes ok Blah. Shes younger than I 21. Geeze I wish I was 21 again I'm getting old.


Last night on the commuter train, I had some drunk guy hilting on, me and others and even some guys he was a swinger I guess for both teams, it was funny, I told him he could find me at queers crackpots and fallen women Mondays at the Alano club. Blah.


I also gave him meetings, I have sober guys and drunks hit on me. I talked to morris today, and got something for my depression and PTSD and flashbacks. I also have to fly and drive back and wish I had done other things first before leavening which I wish I did. But yada yada yada. I also have to refill some of my scripts also. And pack out and prepare to fire up my pickup truck and let 2800 miles of interstate highway most on I-10 west to san francisco.


I have a garage and other plans in store for life, I also have other factors and had a interview at a 24 hour Walgreen in Castro which is appealing and made networking at the job fair, I also am going to start San Francisco City Collage in the fall, and might take a late summer course in GLBT study s or womens study s.


I composed some code for my site, and launched the San Francisco Transgender Community on line co hosted and posted, eventually I want to launch something like Transhouston.com clone for san Francisco, I have some other content management systems I am experimenting with.


Yesterday an acquaintance of mine was in the paper she was a 51 year old trans gender woman who brought a firearm to her job in pacific at the san Francisco international airport, and they also found some illegal full auto AR-15 assault weapons and a ak-47 at her home. She brought a 45 to her job as a airport maintenance mechanic. Shes in jail without bond and also has a court case regarding a knife fight at a bar with a undercover police officer.


She creped me the fuck, out and I understand. It was in the San Francisco Examiner a few days ago, I met her in Jan 2008.\\


I'm in there sober 7 months yesterday, also I had my HRT checkup and had an appointment and got something for my depression and PTSD and panic yesterday I have to fill. A friend gave me some shoes, and I am doing well and taken care of. I ate a good breakfast this morning eggs, potatoes veg. And some coffee and milk.


I did some walking, and worked out and have been loosening weight and getting fit, I also am going to pickup some good Texas BBQ and a New Orleans Po boy before coming back to California and meet a friend in new Mexico for dinner. Whos neat and on a mailing list I belong to.


I took a photo or two yesterday




--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: