Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, February 27, 2008



The growth of myself, the rebirth of my spirtuallity chapter to interpersonal growth. I dream of runing so far away, I am afraid and now I face my fears, own phobias, remember what I want and what I had and know how I am going to get there.


Went to the clnic last night, made an apointment to set up the documents, I also have to publish a legal notice in the paper. I also downloaded some of the texas dps forms, harris county tax office forms and TX dot forms for bring my pickup truck into the state of califoronia, it is n longer in the lone star state.


I ran into some fellow texans in san francisco, and someone I was aquainaced with in san francisco. I did some job appliactions yesterday. I also plan to interveiw at a mom and pop place down near the other end of the island from downtown.


I composed a new chapter to some code, resorted some photos on thre web server and my laptop. Have some things to FTP, went to the post office yetsrday, picked up mail. E-mailed some photos and did some photoshoping. I also talked to a few friends from church, friends of Bill Wilson.


My friend was given meds for her problem. Formentioned yesterday in other posts. I also awoke ealry this morning. I composed some code and worked more on the san francisco transgender community, and removed a few spammer accounts. I went to my young single adult youth group. I am going to lunch soon, I also checked the weater and caught up on news in space city (Houston) and NOLA.


I also wrote a essay, defraged my computer, ran a antivirus sweep, spyware sweep. Read in the library last night with my friend. I also desgined a few image maps for leemcg.com a friend who runs a e-commerice and small business website wants me to do search engine ranking, and I called a few friends back in Space city.


I am going to fly out soon, maybe sooner than later. My therpist apointment is later this week in castro, a meeting is in order. I also ran into a old aquainace from the LDS church, from houston while in the emergency room with a friend of bill wilson more recently.


My folks are well, the weather is fucking awsome right now, I grew up so tired of the god dieing heat and miss it some days, usualy when its cold, wet and rainy. I miss some parts of NOLA., Space city and the Lone star state. I dream of bungie jumpieing or hangglideing one day here.


I cant wait till the summer to go swimming in the bay with my wetsuit I was thoughful enough to bring from days of swimming in galviston island. I

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: