Saturday, February 16, 2008

02/16/08



Yesterday made a doctors apointment for my future, I also discovered more about myself, I learned more about life and who I am, and where I want to go. I noticed someone my crush is imature, doestn want advice, is insecure, and well is somewhat like me, and she is well, just werid desont want to do anything but bitch and sink shes in her early 20s, my friend or one we are sort of close is in her late 20s than I.


I also saw someone another trans-woman who was rejected very much, and badly and hurt dearly and I worry about her safety in her arangements, but I have to worry about myself being selfish, talked to morris and things should be goeing well.


My truck and other items are being moved out of the lone star state as we speak. I also made other arangements to take care of other matters and affaris. I got some new anti-depressants that should help, my sponsor and I kissed and made up. I was becoming depressed and co-dependant sort of. Im tired of hurting and sick and tired of being sick and tired.


I went someplace else more recently. I also my friend gave me some nice shoes, but they arnt the best for walking or with the foot problems I am having atm. I also slept good last night, and rested part of this morning my back and body is feeling better.


I am afraid sort of of doing some things, but I am doing them I have a AA meeting today and on my plan and for my future.

I am depresed and hurting, I dont want to die and I am alive, and greatful to have what I have now, and to experance life sober and someone is looking for me.


I started some of the school paper work, the post office box is also on the adgenda also for my tasks and goals to achive life and soberity and progress, zen and enlightment.


I am feeling well and ok and will be ok, I ate some eggs and oatmeal this morning and have some things to do today, the bitchness living with those fallen women and insnaity must get away for a bit today, Im not going to lie around hopeless and feel sorry for myself.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: