Monday, February 25, 2008

life

02/25/08



Ate oranges today and casserole and did laundry, went to church yesterday and out with the under 35 youth group. Sent out some more job applications this morning and over the weekend, have to go to kinks to print a pdfm file I might go to the GLBT center to do it, doing HM and myself laundry, NM and I went shoe shopping, and she and I went to a church.


I debated the politics of religion with some sister missionary's (non olds) and I also composed some code, I have a AA service commitment tonight and Have to get back, we played Play station and ate food last night and had tea, and generic sprite.


I also, went out a bit, and talked and gossiped a bit last night, I also wrote a few letters and had my mail forwarded, Ive been wearing a pair of pink crocks I brought with me. I also helped NM move her dresser and re-arrange her apartment.


I went out a bit, and hung out at the Castro country club last night, have a doctors appointment tomorrow, and am going to get to a meeting, my sponsor called at a bad time, I hope she e-mails me I could not understand her voice.


I saw a movie set, and heard gunshots for the first time since arriving in San Francisco. I composed a letter, and am waiting progress and enlightenment, and shared some juicy gossip. And found out more about the past and corruption amongst GLBT stereotypes and Greed and why good Trans finish last.


I also met a friend of a friend and an acquaintance of mine on line and today doing service work, I'm going to build my resume with service more.


--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: