Saturday, February 9, 2008

Life brutal honesty and what goes around comes around

02/09/08



Called my sponsor promised Id go to a meeting today. Had a wonderful therapy session, My stalked was verbally threating, implied she would get a firearm though a mailbox place or fed ex, illegally What goes around comes around, I told my sponsor and a few friends about it, and met a few folks. I am afraid to go to law enforcement, there is this nice Dyke cop thats older and a supervisor thats really good to GLBT folks next time we bump paths I might discuss it a bit with her as to how to proceed.


I also had a wonderful therapy session, my stalker and abuser feels Like I am a yuppie and think I am better than her, and blah blah blah. I just want a better life than I had been living. I donut like Trans genders or dislike them, I feel we need unity and equity and the whole trans gender movement is wrong, which to some degree we have in san Francisco, even though there is a little Trans-Phobia and Misinformation.


I also discovered more about myself and life, and amends and being honest of not kowning things I may or may not have done when I was drinking and doing stupid things.

I made a few friends and have commitments. I also want to game and play counterstrike again. I also have been dreaming of other obscure things ideas. I have a wonderful therapist whom I adore and is great and good along the lines with melamine Morrison. And a splendid replacement.


Muni and Bart Police have busted some gropers on the rail and stalkers of women. I also have been groped a few times on Muni. I figured something out recently a odd empty lot thats city owned, It used to be part of the freeway before the 1989 earthquake when part of Octavia and the raised portions in the area of 101 and I-80 was torn down for safety due to the partial collapse and to control traffic on people and dumbfounded tourists wanting to drive and cruse market street.


Urban Exploration rocks, I made a few new friends and well have my walls and defence triggers I need to HALT and go to a meeting, Ive been busy with needless and tiredless projects and been laying low due to my issue with my abuser.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 66471
Houston, Texas 77266-6471
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)

No comments: