Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday, October 31, 2008

Slept alas a bit late for me didn’t wake up at 1:30am, woke up around 3am, showered did my grooming, Cleaned up, the Interview at Larkin Street Youth services for employment went ok, it was a second interview.

The reality of my program is good, I look forward toward toward my meeting this morning, and I slept well and sound, with no nightmares or flashbacks. I also have been maintaining my PTSD, with diet fitness, exercise; I have a good sponsor that fits and works I think that went to high school with Tim Brook over, with Outsmart Magazine.
If I Become gainfully employed by Larkin Street I would have to cut ties to some individuals, and also be unable to work with one individual whom stays at the Lark INN, I don’t think I know anyone in roots, but do know one individual in their housing program. Whom I have started to cut ties, and the mention that I know this client, cost me a friendship with a coffee shop buddy whom I used to discuss politics, news, and current events, and Texas/ with her/him (she’s confused and not consistent) which ever he is in the mood for that day. Even though she is intersexed, and had forced srs.


Ive been thinking a lot about myself and the type of person I want to be, and who I want to become, Ive also been thinking of where I want to go in life, my future a few years from now,

this morning before I went out for herbal tea I witnessed a person, whom I care about back on the sauce, but its not my business not get in the affairs of those I am powerless over, but she is pretty dry though not entirely, perhaps harm reduction does work, even though I got sober and cleaned up the old fashioned way meetings, maybe harm reduction is less brutal, I don’t approve or disapparove, but its not for me, Just because I don’t agree with something doesn’t mean it doesn’t work.

I sent and e-mail someone for some political view points, and might become interviewed and featured in the San Francisco Chronicle.



















Gratitude List
1.) Grateful that I am sober today and have been continuously physically sober as of 7-13-2007 Lambda Center Houston, Texas
2.) Grateful that I have the ability to work with my wonderful sponsor
3.) Grateful that I have friends, family and loved ones, and 12-stepers whom care about me in Houston, New Orleans, Dallas, Austin, San Francisco, Oakland, Portland, Salt Lake, Seattle, Los Angles, and Berkeley
4.) Grateful to be alive
5.) Grateful to have a program
6.) Grateful to be spiritual
7.) Grateful to have faith in my own personal Jesus
8.) Grateful to have support, and my groups in Berkeley, and Oakland
9.) Grateful to be alive
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: