Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Had a nightmare last night, had some night sweats, and dreamed about my grandmother, I miss her, I was looking forward toward sometime around Christmas flying to New Orleans for the weekend to Visit. I also miss Montrose and Houston a lot, Montrose will always hold a special place in my heart, as will Galveston Island, and Teki Island and Surfside Beach, and Corpus Christi.

Furthermore, I miss my family loved ones, and people who care In Houston. I want so much one day to be able to make amends for my transgressions in Houston. I want to be welcomed with some open arms, I messed up.

Last night M was assaulted with some crazy bitch with spray paint, SFPD looked for the suspect, San Francisco has a lot of fruits, nuts and people going bananas. It’s a joke I made up, about all the fruits and nuts on market street, and civic center, and the tenderloin. Two really nice and butch female officers responded to the plea for help, the girl who sprayed M which never bothers anyone, did it for no reason, people can be mean, and California can be a rough place.
A few weeks ago, while doing laundry and other domestic tasks some crazy person sprayed some business man with pepper spray in an attempted robbery, maybe god and my own higher power does look after me.

I have to go back to Dr Freeman on Tuesday due to the fact he forgot to repressible some of my medicine, and things I need for medical reasons
He says I’m in perfect and very good health for my age, I also had a flu shot, and finished getting preventively which he strongly advised me getting a hep a & b vaccine for safety given how urban California can be.
I’m also going to consult with the doc about some dietary requirements, and have been doing more walking, and have laundry to do today. I also have a dental appointment on Wednesday, and have a doctors appointment at UCSF.

I have more recently, have pondered life, my meaning and where I fit in the picture, and I will share more on this in the future.

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful that I am sober
2.) Grateful that I have a life
3.) Grateful that I have a higher power
4.) Grateful that People care about me
5.) Grateful to be closer to my father
6.) Grateful to have a program
7.) Grateful to have things going for me
8.) Grateful to work hard to better my life
9.) Grateful to be emotionally sober
10.) Grateful to be alive





The List
1.) Laundry
2.) Print documents at K
3.) Buy stamps, drop off documents in mail
4.) Eat according to dr Freemans recommendations
5.) Write letter to DLG, MLS, MCG
6.)














--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: