Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Had a productive day. Went to my doctors appointment in Oakland, I also didn’t make contact with the potential future roommate, headed back into the city. I also met with a friend in Berkeley, and toured the campus somewhat out at UC.
I have a few photos to upload from the past few weeks, the wonders of digital photography. The future of my inner self depends on my spirituality. Had a prodcuoitve but bitchy meeting at Oakland Intergroup office.
Maybe I just want to be a bitch today; it felt good to talk to someone today. I miss the three dollar bill café. I also miss a few other things and my life changing, my body changing, next week I have freeman to tell the bad news.
Furthermore, I discovered more about myself, and continue to grow, and prosper as a twenty-seven year old woman. Furthermore I need to allow some documents to get filled out for the DMV by my doctor, I hope my truck is here soon, I think I found a good insurance prospect.
I also think I continue to develop as a person. I need to move on from my agony with the Mormon church, my hate crime and my self-destructive actions, My father is correct in the fact I need to change some of my actions, inactions and also my inner bitch.
Furthermore I discover more about my inner self, I continue to develop as an individual and grow more and more.
I
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Awoke, this morning around 1am to a nightmare of the loss of my uncle. I am afraid of the possibility of loss, of loved ones family, friends, and others. The fear of the unknown and even the loss of my father scare me.

His disapproval, and thought and allegations of being conceived by two hippie druggies on coke, booze, and sex hurts badly. His talk of us three hugging in Richmond, is right and correct I remember it, it’s coming back to me, and it’s one of my happiest early childhood memories.
I remember three years old being forced to lie on my father, I feel like I am a dishonor to my father, and mothers lies, and manipulation of others.
I also had a dream I was in the Lexington club singing country western karaoke, drinking dreams are a bitch sort of like me at times, I can go zero to bitch in less than 30 seconds.
The San Francisco Chronicle our so called Far Left herst publishing mega-corp. media company. Rejects PROP 8, Here is my go on the upcoming election on how I am planning on voting.
Its amuses me that The so called Most European, city has a far-left news paper run by idiots. The whole point of prop 8, is the hearings for the marriage at city hall that allowed it to resume, it takes the ideas to the voters, of what happened a few years ago. Change and acceptance is slow.

Progress not perfection one day at time people change for the better and modern culture does too, Vote NO on Prop 8.

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful to be able to respect my father’s wishes
2.) Grateful to have friends in San Francisco, and the bay area, Houston and New Orleans that are supportive of my transition
3.) Grateful to be able express my feeling’s
4.) Grateful to be able to be sober today
5.) Grateful to have folks who care about me
6.) Grateful to have AA
7.) Grateful to be making living amends
8.) Grateful to let go of my Mormon past
9.) Grateful to let go of my past in Houston
10.) Grateful to be working on my resentments of my abusers in Houston.

TODO
1.) Post Office
2.) City Hall
3.) Digital Documents, OCR, Acrobat
4.) Kinko’s
5.) Print Documents for clients
6.) Update Resume
7.) Update site
8.) Write HTML, XML, PHP, XHTML
9.) Send documents from PAT Sharp CPA to IRS
10.) Do documents for intrastate truck transport of my pickup truck
11.) Follow up on Oakland Opportunity
12.) Meet with Clair fairly
13.) Might have a job part time on the weekends
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: