Monday, October 20, 2008

life and progress in san francisco one day at a time

Leigh “Lee” McInnis Gaetjens
PO Box 425081 San Francisco, CA 94142
www,leemcg.com * leemcg@leemcg.com


Monday, October 20, 2008


It scares me, that a place like Castro and San Francisco exists, I know I am a hypocrite with my own homophobia. Nevertheless, Personality, I’m a private person, and more conceptive swing vote. I feel the over metro sexual gay male of Castro street view, is wrong. Perhaps the inclusion and mainstream homosexuality angers me on some degree.

Next year I might march with the Pink Pistols in the pride parade, in addition to working the parade, as usual.
Furthermore, I saw and often bump into police commissioner sparks, I just view her as someone else. Nevertheless, she holds a special place in my life, when the infamous trans-phobic jay leno joke in 2003, I was at home in Harvey, Louisiana drinking a beer, being a bad little Mormon, or I think I was not mormonised yet.

The point is, she inspired me, to get to fuck out of Louisiana somehow, she inspired me to change my ways, and change my life, and be true to myself, It was in the front den, office bed room, playing counterstrike watching Dan, and Don drink beer, sort of out of king of the hill and pick em trucks on the lawn,

I decided to start exploring transition, it was from gulf gender alliance, I chose to get the fuck out of dodge, Katrina acerbated that and opportunities, I believe at this time I was working on the New Orleans NSA or Fazio’s rainbow lanes.

Furthermore, I discovered more about myself, and self-discovery. I never managed a place like San Francisco existed, I’m learning to adjust to a drastically different culture, but I liked Houston, someplace like that made me home, I would have finishing up things her move to the city of angels, where it’s not as trans-aware or phobic, and continue to grow and discover and visit San Francisco somewhat often, long term, there’s more opportunity in a city like that, plus id be a bit away from my father, and MLS.

I’d have some freedom to explore myself, life and more anonymity in myself, I few unlucky souls have witnessed my anger, in san Francisco and that’s not cool, and my own homophobia, I don’t feel I really connect with ultra liberal San Francisco per say.

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful for being sober
2.) Grateful to be alive
3.) Grateful to have people who care about me
4.) Grateful to to have food, clothing, shelter and money in my purse
5.) Grateful to have a program, and working on my anger, and resentment and homophobia
6.) Grateful to be making living amends to those I harmed in San Francisco, Houston, Dallas, Austin, New Orleans
7.) Grateful to be able to let go of resentment and anger toward Christen Williams, or working on that in therapy
8.) Grateful to be working on my anger toward the LDS / Mormon church, John, Enrique, Victor, Henry, Carl, James, Elm dean, Tine, and co-workers, managers who made fun on me, abused me, and took advantage of me, and I started drinking
9.) Grateful to be aware of my true self


1.) Meeting
2.) Print documents and mail
3.) Copy documents and mail
4.) Call sponsor
5.) Work with client
6.) Mail / PMB
7.) Send thank you letter
8.) Go to doctor, and clinic
9.) Do dry run this week
10.) Save $
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: