Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Slept well, awoke early this morning to good things and good tithing’s, things were not as bad as I envisioned; it is what happens when I am stuck up in my head. I also sleep well at night.

I got up at about 1:30 this morning, used the bathroom, showered for an hour, than I cleaned up a bit, did my face; have to pick up my suit, and a few other things for my interview tomorrow as well as a few other things.

I also have someone I want to visit as well. I called lambda center in Houston, Texas today, spoke to sonny. I also talked a bit, went to the 7am at our lady of Safeway. I also dreamed about my father a bit last night.


Furthermore, I also continue to grow, more and more. I also love life more and more, and find myself, but something burns a desire to make things right one day, for my sins against the Houston TG community but alas , I doing so each day I stay sober

Further I know I did the right thing by leavening New Orleans & Houston, for a better life, and to make amends, and humble myself. I am a very spiritually strong person and woman, and individual.

The reality of life, and continuing to grow as a person.

F

The list
Drop off documents
Pick up suit
Print resume and app
Continue to grow as a person
Check mail / clinic
Eat, drink lots of water












Gratitude List
1.) Grateful to be sober
2.) Grateful to have this interview
3.) Grateful to be alive
4.) Grateful to have people who care about me
5.) Grateful to be working on things I need to work on
6.) Grateful to be able to be united with my father eventfully
7.) Grateful to have food, clothing and shelter
8.) Grateful to have money in the bank
9.) Grateful to have my truck insurance
10.) Grateful to have my truck in California soon.


--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: