Saturday, October 25, 2008

progress not prefection

Saturday, October 25, 2008

This morning, I awoke about two o’clock this morning, took a shower, cleaned up did my morning routine. Today I have laundry to do, I was hit on five times before five o’clock this morning. Further, More, I have been thinking about Houston, I dreamed about space city last night.

Had a wonderful meeting at our lady of Safeway on Friday at seven AM, stopped by the Alano club at 4 o’clock yesterday, left around five twenty. Visited and fellowshipped a bit

Today I have a lot of laundry to process after my morning meeting. I also might meet with my new sponsor, whom I feel totally comfortable with. Someone I think could work, and seems laid back, easy going and someone I can spill my guts to with resentment, drama, and find zen.

I dreamed last night of riding on a motorcycle across Houston, and rural east Texas, high speeds, fast money and fast dates. Just miles or empty pavement, and open road and highway. Perhaps it’s due to earlier in the week reading a motorcycle magazine at the doctor’s office, I was reading about a ride and trip outside dew, all those small old oil towns in rural north east Texas, towns I would visit when going to bossier city, and Ruston.

It also shows my love of rural towns, adventure. Threes some old sights in the old west I have wanted to do some urban exploring adventures, which I will post more on later. Even a few in LA County, which I’ve always wanted to visit. My realistic looking press passes works every time for the strong arm of the law.
I like to document old buildings, and do such under one of my pen names, and Unix shell accounts, which I keep a good deal of privacy under a pen name, threes more than me that meets the eye, yes I’m a wild one and very high maintance, and have utterly high standards.

I’m so over my lds / mormon past, as well as my past transgressions in Houston as well as my hate crime in texas and calfornia, and my resentment toward sfpd, in general isn’t all that bad.





The List
1.) Meeting
2.) Laundry
3.) Print documents at SF Center
4.) Mail Documents
5.) Banking
6.) Send mail to Texas to former employers
7.) Prepare for interview with larkin street youth services
8.) E-mail bwd, dlg, mls, vs, wf, bp, tw, rh
9.) Write amends letter
10.)














Gratitude List
1.) That I am sober today
2.) That I have a potentially good sponsor
3.) That I have a program
4.) That I am alive
5.) That I have people who care about me
6.) That I am learning to love myself
7.) That fear is ok
8.) That I can do one day at a time.





--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: