Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The second job interview went ok, and well. I was a bit intimidated by one of the interviewers, which is slightly an outrage, but also alas did not refer to me with proper pronouns.
It is also disturbing given the TLGB Job Fair Larkin Street Youth Services was one of the vendors, I mentioned some of this to Clair fairly, I am going to ponder how to proceed.
Furthermore, I slept well and took care of business this morning, alas a bit early. I continue to grow as an individual and deal with my past PTSD, anger, resentments, and guilt and shame.

My back is feeling better given I got up early again, some nasty bitch trashed the bathroom. Furthermore, I dreamed of going to Houston to fill past resentments, and make amends for past transgressions and reaching out more.
But go home to what, a town which doesn’t have legal protections for discrimination of gender identity, no equality not that san Francisco is not a hateful bigiotful rough town, people are accepting, but people fear whets so difficult to understand.
Whets more disturbing, a job prospect I have in the works, I was told by another transgender woman whom shall remain anonymous, this man is very much attracted to trans-women, makes passes at them, is nice, but is abusive and thinks we should not have equality, and is a male pigheaded old views of transgender women.
Nevertheless, rumors are just that, I should not be so overly judgmental and stereotypical. Yesterday while conducting some business of a personal nature, I had an Asian woman spat at one of her employees, regardless of whets on my Drivers License (credit card + drivers lic), she scolded her employee for calling me miss, and mam’ furthermore, she mentioned faggot, disgusting, man, sinner, evil.
I am going to be building a database, which I will post online; I’ve already started with databases, exposing Trans-Phobia, In San Francisco, from my own experiences, not others. A list of businesses, I also will be outing if prop 8 passes some Mormon and latter day saint owned small business to boycott as well in the bay area. Until the church admits they are wrong to ban gay marriage, and the Oakland temple, and local wards and stakes lose their nonprofit status or openly allow members that are LTGB in San Francisco to worship without prejudice.
Some of the contents of my database when published online will be utterly shocking. In addition, no I will not take it offline. Just as other radical things viewpoints or other issues which I am blogging about, on various pennames, real names, or former names.


Things I am grateful for:
1.) Glad to have had that interview and learned my weaknesses and shortcomings.
2.) Glad that I am sober again another day as of 7-13-2007 Houston, Texas
3.) Glad to be alive
4.) Glad to have friends, family and loved ones that care about me
5.) Glad to have a program
6.) Glad to have a life, of my own
7.) Glad to be in good health
8.) Glad to be able to forgive myself, and have a wonderful therpsit
9.) Glad to have food, clothing, and shelter
10.) Glad to be in san Francisco


The List
1.) Therapy session today
2.) Doctors appointment at lyon martin
3.) Meeting
4.) Check Mail
5.) Write follow up letters
6.) Mail follow up letters
7.) Banking / budgeting / bill payments
8.) Prepare for the arrival of my pickup truck
9.) Continue to grow as an individual
10.) Mediation and work with clients









--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: