Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Awoke early this morning took a shower, no nightmares, My PTSD Is greatly managed, I feel deeply for all the returning vets who get stuck in drinking, or drugs and have PTSD. While living in Texas I witnessed firsthand underreported by the media, vets returning home from IRAQ or Afghanistan. Whom were deeply troubled some working state side as recruiters for the army.
Furthermore, Houston (Harris County) and the neighboring 6 counties have the highest rate of solvers in Iraq in the country, Texas the military and prison industrial complex rules, all as California the social and welfare and hospital industrial as well as the prison industrial complex rules California, has more prisoners than any other state, Texas is number two.
The mainstream media underreports the cost of the Iraq war greatly to the vets again much as the disservice we did in Vietnam we still have Vietnam vets down on their luck in addictions, IRAQ #2 is the next Vietnam generation type problem of for those who fought for a lost cause.
For example, I witnessed Vets commit suicide, murder, robberies, and go to prison or jail or the loony bin. It’s a damn shame we are using young men as guinea pigs to fight for oil, and built the wallets for a war that should not have started. Some right wing nut jobs might argue that we are keeping terrorism overseas, but we are pissing off the russians, our occupation or Israel, and other things we need to focus on domestic issues and stop our over development, greedy capitalist pigs which we are headed toward Armageddon, and greed of humanity will destroy this fine country.
Regardless I have to drop some crap off today, pick up crap from PB, I also am very closed to finishing my Tax returns. Furthermore, I continue to grow as an individual and prosper as a young woman.
My insecurity and self-centered inner bitch is becoming more controlling, I could call my new sponsor today. I continue to grow in my program; on 10-13-2008, I had fifteen months sober.

Moreover, I had a dream last night about driving down to the city of angels. Firing up my pickup truck.

LA Interests me a lot and is a lot like Houston and has more opportunity and supposedly has a tight and better TG community than in fresco, the metro sexual men, the gay men want this city ,and the racism, sexism and more right wing traditions and viewpoints on some issues disgust me, but I put up with the bullshit, day and out one day at a time.

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful to be sober today
2.) Grateful to have friends family and loved ones who care in San Francisco, Houston, New Orleans, Dallas, Austin, Berkeley, and Oakland.
3.) Grateful to be able to handle things which come at me
4.) Grateful to be alive
5.) Grateful to have food clothing and shelter
6.) Grateful to have a wonderful therapist
7.) Grateful to have an awesome doctor
8.) Grateful to have a program
9.) Grateful to have my own personal Jesus
10.) Grateful to have a future in San Francisco


The List

1.) Print and Mail documents
2.) Banking
3.) Drop dry cleaning off
4.) Go to drug store and clinic
5.) Drop documents off.
6.) Meeting
7.) Meet with clients
8.) Mail Truck documents with name change to finance company
9.) Contact Insurance company
10.) E-mail DLG & MLS
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: