Friday, October 17, 2008

Life, anger and the power of prayer to my own fucking personal jesus

Friday, October 17, 2008

Slept well last night, awoke early this morning. Took a short and quick shower, but through. Wrote some code last night, my Interview at Larkin Street Youth Services went ok, I felt, they could not hire me because of some of my background at that location, but seemed interested in hireling me at another location as a Youth Peer Counselor.
The same thing I applied for, composing a Thank You Letter both to the individual I interviewed with and have a few other items on the agenda today.
I think I am going to vote early today. As well as a few other items on my agenda. I also recently had a spiritual awakening and with all the excitement for my interview yesterday I forgot about my therapy appointment, and other things.

My truck had some work done, I should be getting it insured in California soon, it appears being a Pizza driver and messenger is again in my future.
My spirituality is growing more and more for my inner personal, and being less of a bitch. I am just tired I have no meaning and just am a bit of a bitch today. I had a good AA meeting this morning at 7am at our lady of safeway.

I slept well last night, and continue to grow, and prosper as a individual and grow more and more in life, and interpersonal security and development, and work through my furious anger and the dark side of the force, and be a good cadet.

Spoke to some friends from my support group in Berkeley at the pacific center, I also disclosed to them about some of my past transgressions of Transsexual support groups, small world one of my friends girlfriends does business with Phyllis Frye.

I’m ashamed of what happed in Houston, and I did to others, perhaps I just need to remain faithful vigilante and true to keep my vigilante feelings away, and be strong and only good will become of myself.
I still even mange to get around the IPs, and port and proxy blocking christen implemented to keep me out, being naughty is so much more fun even if lurking.


--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: