Friday, October 24, 2008

progress not prefection

Leigh “Lee” McInnis Gaetjens
PO Box 425081 San Francisco, CA 94142
www,leemcg.com * leemcg@leemcg.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

Slept well last night, I think my attempted robbery might have been a hate crime, I was too shaken up yesterday one of the guys might have uttered punk, or faggot or bitch. I might go to SFPD and make a stand for that ask to talk to someone Ill wait a few days, until someone phones me, or Ill call and make a follow up report. Perhaps at a station. I was just a bit pissed.

Got a good sponsor at a meeting whom I think we could relate a bit, I think this person would work better than Tammy. I need someone that works, I just don’t want to hit the sauce anymore. I’m sitting here jamming to Led Zeppelin trampled under the foot.

Furthermore, I had a wonderful meeting at our lady of safeway at 7AM this morning. I continued to grow, and grow up and find myself.

Gratitude List.
1.) Grateful to know I’m not the only person in san Francisco who partied in Houston, or spend time in jail there.
2.) Grateful to be able to make living amends to the Houston Transgender community by backing down
3.) Grateful to be alive
4.) Grateful to be sober
5.) Grateful to have the opportunity to work for Larkin Street Youth Services
6.) Grateful to be starting over
7.) Grateful to have friends, family and loved ones in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Houston, Dallas, Austin, and New Orleans
8.) Grateful to have food clothing shelter
9.) Grateful to have a support circle
10.) Grateful to be working on my anger




To-do.

1.) Mail
2.) Banking
3.) Work on item for client
4.) Send letters to former employers
5.) Work on 2007 TAX stuff
6.) Update will + other legal stuff
7.) Work on resume
8.) Submit documents to dan


I voted this week early, and also sent in my 2006 Taxes, 2006 was a bad year for me, and bad year for my drinking.
Furthermore I continue to grow as a person and into the person whom I really want to be, and continue to grow as an individual.

I also ran and had a former Mormon missionaries working on my mouth at a dental clinic. More on this developing, I remember him on his mission.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: