Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Slept ok last night, someone whom wasn’t doing what they were supposed to do, almost had a fight this morning, dealt with that, or was trying to be helpful, I might have made a foe, and I don’t like on that, I’ll try to work something out.
Furthermore, my interview went so-so, the second one. I was a bit uncomfortable with one of the people, my self-confidence was good. I also slept ok, and didn’t have any dreams I had a woman hit on me last night, sort of butch, close to stone butch. It made me a bit uncomfortable, having some drunk, hit on me, with no mutual attraction, who also offended someone I respect and lookup to.
Furthermore, I continue to grow as an individual, I have been thinking I should have minded my own business this morning, I just need to respect her space, I need to mind my own business. I should have butted out of it, Ill try to make an amends.
I didn’t want her to kick someone’s ass, even though she derived it, given I am a victim of violence and hate, I don’t want drama and fighting, and just want peace.
I also was reading some articles, as well as stats on domestic violence and the DA from women behind bars in Texas and that TDC and local and county prosecutors failed in Texas. Folks are lucky to have Raymond Wayne Hill, and people who advocate, given he’s someone special to me, Ill problem visit Houston when his time comes, or he just dies given he’s openly gay and an atheist from 1958 In Houston, Texas.
I spoke to Manual Shantez this morning, and enjoyed it somewhat we talked about life, Houston, political viewpoints; I went “Out” for breakfast this morning as opposed to fasting. As I do sometimes, I am going to do a bit of walking and playing in the Pacific winter and rain right now.
The drought worries me, and water is going to be the next gold rush in northern California, the global warming and other things worry me. I hope we get a wetter than ravage winter in some fashions, even though I don’t like the rain every day.

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful to be alive and sober
2.) Grateful to have friends, family and people who care
3.) Grateful to be able to move on from what happened in Texas
4.) Grateful to have food, clothing, and shelter and money in the bank
5.) Grateful to have things slowly starting to work for me
6.) Grateful to be able to move onward, with life.
7.) Grateful to have faith
8.) Grateful to be in the city and county of san Francisco
9.) Grateful to have a program
10.) Grateful to be able to let go and have a higher power


The List
1.) Banking
2.) Laundry
3.) Meeting
4.) Do home work for LR
5.) Write letter to Phyllis in Texas
6.) Write Letter to MCC and MM
7.) Thrift store
8.) Walgreens
9.) Rite Aid
10.) MS/pS
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: