Friday, November 28, 2008

I thought I might add my new phone should be arriveing shortly and than Ill be moving it over to in market and closeing out a dark chapter of right wing christen, latter day saint nut job gone wild, not a very happy place, earlier in the week I destroyed my old texas, and Louisiana social security cards, drivers licenses and moved on beyond past transgressions, no pun intended. Closure is good, I mentioned to my sponsor my transgressions and how I was able to move on which pleased my sponsor.

Furthermore I discovered moue about myself I emailed my resume to borders, and also will try to follow up today at blockbuster. Furthermore, I will discover more about life. Talked to my sponsor some about my living situation.

I also composed a few other documents for some things, I had some photos printed of me off my photo bucket for the reason of sending home tend to relatives with the documents incase I’m injured soon as well, so family, loved ones and others can have photos of me. I also plan to retake my dam photo yet again soon 

Moreover, I am going to mail some of these documents, and the photos to DLG, MLS, and MCG, and a few other individuals. In January Ill have 18 month’s sober, as my sobriety date remains 7-13-2007 Houston, Texas.

I also have someone whom is TG and Lesbian oritend and we might start dating she’s a post op I believe, we might be a success story, I think the attraction and some common interests are there, we plan to meet for coffee, we also are in the same age range 25-35 crowd, shes a bit older than me, Im twenty seven she is thirty three.

Onward, getting my geek on. I Purchased an at&t tilt or HTC Tytn II as its known and has gps navigation hsdpa, 3g, wifi, and is an awesome windows mobie smartphone, and has the blackberry email service. And is highly hackable and has a keyboard, touchscreen, and other nifty features.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: