Sunday, November 16, 2008

progress and finding zen and the art of motorcycles

Sunday, November 16, 2008
Slept well, last night, awoke about 1am this morning, was alas a bit lazy. Rolled over took some more sleep in given I have a busy week upcoming. Dreamed about soaring down the California coast line on a motorcycle, and driving a bmw 5- series convertible.
Furthermore, I have two engagements today one with the Center Women Present, the other with As Bill CC’s IT Motorcycle group at the Alano Club which I am proudly once a member again.
Yesterday I went to the 24th and Florida fellowship and saw some drunk bum, make is hot Irish coffee in a fucking aa meeting.
Furthermore, I saw someone whom I put up there in my top 10 resentments about a month ago at the San Francisco Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center. Which I also found out my recent surge in my blogging is due to well individuals using my blog, and private intimate thoughts which I post publicly so in case I’m ever hurt or die or have a hate crime committed against me.
My family, friends, and those who care know what happened to me, or how I was feeling up to my end. It’s a safety net, and how I grow as a person.
Note to lawenfrocement: stay off my site, I am exercising my freedom of speech. My Informant in The Houston GLBTQ Community told me about your reading of my blog
I looked a place down in Bayview Hunters Point yesterday near the T line, It seemed ok, a queer, lesbian, Trans, gay frat house called the mansion.
Furthermore I am continuing to grow, and prosper, for example I found out that I don’t really like people. But yesterday I was less of a bitch, and selfish and was of service to a homeless Individual IN an AA meeting.
I also this morning after taking care of some banking matters, need to go to COSTCO and pickup crap for the potluck. I continue to grow, and be more of service, and less self centered, attention-whoreish, and less of a stuck up Barbie bitch.
Furthermore I marched yesterday in the protest to California’s Prop 8 to ban GLBTQ Marriage, and also may do something for Day Of Remembrance, I don’t go to such events typically Icebound, I might go to the movies alone, see W or Milk when it comes out.
This Friday, I made a complaint to the San Francisco Police Commission Office of citizen complains formally about my hate and problems out of the northern destruct station; we will see where the can of worms gets opened.

Had a good meeting this morning talked about my anger and resentment, and issues to why I had to leave Texas. If I had not left people would not have forgiven me, I left to start over and learn to move on when the problem was within, I just need to back the fuck off and let things be, live or let die.

The resentment and anger and why I can’t leave a certin individual alone, is due to my shame, guilt and remorse, I hurt a friend that tried to help me and I know cares about me, Im happy in san Francisco but miss having a life, truck, and home.

Grattuide List
1.) Know that my tough girl attuide is a sign of fear, anger and resenement
2.) Know that my life is going to continue to become better
3.) Glad to be sober today
4.) Glad to have a program
5.) Glad to be able to let go of resentments
6.) Glad to be able to move on in life
7.) Glad to be alive
8.) Glad to have food, clothing, shelter, money in the bank
9.) Glad to be myself and self accepting
10.) Glad to be young, bold and beautiful.


The List
1.) Meeting at the Alano club
2.) Banking
3.) Pickup food for Alano club 3rd year birthday event
4.) Go to brunch with center women present
5.) Mail documents to Louisiana Dept of Tresuary for unclaimed property
6.) Write e-mail to ray hill whom I look up to as another role model in my life
7.) Write letter to MLS & DLG.
8.) Perform engagements for clients
9.) Mail documents
10.) Send fax
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: