Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday, November 06, 2008
Slept well, awoke this morning, around 1am having to use the ladies room, got up cleaned up, went back to bed for a while than awoke and cleaned up more, have laundry this morning, and a few other chores to clumpish, they are fumigating where I live so I’m out today.
Watched the historic returns few nights ago, Obama made history, but I feel more and more bleak about the economy, jobs, cost of living,etc. Furthermore, I worry deeply about president Obama’s safety due to skinhead groups like the KKK, and other neo Nazi far right racist terrorist groups which scares me.
It is a shame, that hate is so ramped in America, as is racism, sexism, and transphobia. I truly pray to god, that Obama is safe and well protected as a president. Nevertheless, history is the best way to look at the present like the past pioneers such as Malcolm X, Martin Luther King jr, JFK, etc get hurt in office or killed fighting for your rights, and die. It concerns me that some idiot out of hate for his skin color will hurt the “peoples” president whom we the people really trusted with fresh ideology, and viewpoints elected not took the selection of the party of our choice, or can date of the lesser of two evils.
I am going to my morning meeting this morning I also have laundry to do today as well, I also have an appointment with my wonderful therapist,

Furthermore, I continue to think about the type of woman, and individual I want to be and become. Kind and loving or an utter cold hearted bitch, I dislike the latter.

Which the failure of prop 8 hurts me but some of the other City and County of San Francisco propositions and other things are doing well, and obama is going to be in the white house, and the democrats control the House and Senate. Which maybe some progress can be done and change from a young fresh viewpoint.

The List
1.) Work on info for temp agency
2.) Laundry
3.) Therpey session
4.) Copy DMV Documents and mail to DLG
5.) Rest, lots of water


Grattuide List
1.) Grateful to be sober
2.) Grateful to be alive
3.) Greateful to have a program
4.) Grateful to have food, clothing, and shelter
5.) Grateful to have a wonderful sponsor
6.) Grateful to be in San Francisco
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: