Sunday, November 2, 2008

lept ok, awoke around 1:30 when the time turned back, met with my sponsor yesterday I also have some home work for LR and TB, as well to do today as a service. Furthermore, my bank account has grown a bit lately, and some good tithing’s are coming my way.
I also need to work on my 2007 Taxes so I can ideally go back to college, and school. I talked to my sponsor a bit on this. I finished my 2006 taxes recently.
I spoke to my sponsor about my resentment toward self, anger towards myself and actions toward Christen Williams, Shadow, Zoe, Lilly Roddy, Phyllis Frye, and amends I need to make in Houston, Texas. I also am shameful of my actions towards others in the GLBTQ and Houston Area Transgender Community.
Furthermore, I am home sick for the lone star state. I miss some of its right-wing nut job viewpoints. I continue to grow as an Individual and grow more in life, spirituality, with progress not perfection. I also learned something about my program.
Ray Hill is a man whom I will return for Texas for a memorial service, than return quickly to San Francisco without much contact from others. I don’t want my presence to offend anyone, I view myself and who I was in space city and others view me as a Dan White, which if you need the 411 on that watch the new movie milk or Google or Wikipedia Is your friend.

Moreover, I recently left and transferred my medical care to Lyon Martin Health Care whom is better than my previous doctor that I prior was using for my medical needs, and transitioning. In addition, I have an appointment up in piedmont this upcoming week. In addition, dread the Bart ride through the trans-bay tube.
My arrogance, and inner bitch is under control as of late, someone in aa commented on my anger, and my hate, and self hate, and shame

My therapist wants me to write a letter for my father and show it to her, I think it could be helpful I also want my father to come to therapy as well as MLS

I also composed and am going to obtain a passport soon, I need a letter from a doctor for a few travel related matters.


Gratitude List
1.) Grateful to be sober today
2.) Grateful to have a few job prospects with Non-Profits
3.) Grateful to have my bank account(s) doing a bit better
4.) Grateful to have my truck and the fiasco over soon.
5.) Grateful to be alive
6.) Grateful for my sponsor
7.) Grateful to have food, clothing, shelter and money in the bank
8.) Grateful to be in San Francisco
9.) Grateful to have friends, family and loved ones who care
10.) Grateful to have the Alano Club, Lyon Martin, and my wonderful sponsor, and therapist


The List
1.) Do homework
2.) Compose and mail letters to friends, family, and clients, and people who care
3.) Send out resume, by mail, fax, and e-mail
4.) Perform research for client
5.) --
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: