Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, November 09, 2008
Slept rather well, awoke last night in one of my obscure dreams, but was not bad, just a bit twisted. I than got up around 1:30 out of bed by 2 am, cleaned up showered for about an half hour did my stretch workout routine, before 3am, than did my hygiene and grooming.
I dreamed of driving professionally, I dreamed of driving some freight from the port of the city of angels, to space city and making amends and being welcomed this is many years down the road from reality but still a distant possibility to become able to achieve one again if I remain on the straight and narrow path in life.
Furthermore, I’ve been thinking of what I want to discuss with LR Next week, and I have some past due homework to work on today, I sent off four resume and cover sheets yesterday to two non profits, one nonprofit that resells tech stuff, that’s off lease from corporate clients, who is like a broker in a call center. I also sent a few off for working with kids.
Furthermore, I continue to grow as an individual and will follow up with Larkin Street Youth Services with the interview I had. The economy stinks, and the cost of living I am watching rise in San Francisco become even worse, fuel costs remain lower than but not as low as my youth.
Moreover, recently I’ve been thinking of my relatshionship with my father whom happens to live in San Francisco. My father and I in adult hood and lacking in childhood have a rocky relationship, and lacking, we are completely different people, and individuals with different backgrounds, beliefs, though we do share some common viewpoints.
I would like to get to know my father he is becoming older, Martin Clark Gaetjens, is a bit of a mysterious to me, and I would like to get to know him before, he dies, which happens one day as Gavin Newsom says ”whither we like it or not, it’s going to happen”.
The point is I do not with my father to remain a dark chapter in my life; my father is I’m sure a good person such as myself whom made some mistakes. He’s pretty cool with me well, being me the problem is more so my angry at Him and myself and lash out at him as I usually do.
I continue to grow as a person, and well as an individual. I realized I’m selfish, and cold-hearted and empty inside. The best thing my father told me is its ok to be angry, and upset, I was too my first few years, I want to invite him to a birthday party maybe with his new wife when I turn two years.
I got hit on by a guy this morning whom grabbed my arm, I also had a rude obnchodis despite guy in star bucks make a pass at me,





Gratitude List
1.) Grateful that I am alive
2.) Grateful to have friends, and family and people that care about me.
3.) Grateful to have food, clothing and shelter.
4.) Grateful to be alive
5.) Grateful yeah
6.) Grateful
7.)

The list
1.) Send thank you cards
2.) Make x-mass plans, and thanksgiving plans
3.) Send out resume, and applications
4.) Prepare for availed
5.) Apply for full time work
6.) Send out resume
7.) Replace phone charger
8.)

--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: