Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Slept ok last night, the SF weekly has a great article, which I summarized in this email to my father, and MLS.
Border Crossers Long rap sheet? No problem. Transgender Latina hookers in S.F. are successfully fighting deportation by asking for asylum.
http://www.sfweekly.com/2008-11-26/news/border-crossers/

i Thought you might find this article amusing, given I lived in Texas
and visited southern border towns and even at one point in Houston
moonlighted as a coyote, and bounder and loan shark enforcer. In addition, did
encounter some transgender individual’s trying to get to
California. For asylum. I know how dangerous san Francisco and even
made a few trips here and to la to deliver money orders (easier to
transport in a briefcase for flying) when I drink I hang around shady
charters, and given my battiness that really comes out.

I don’t drink and thank god I never got caught, and retired from
illegal activity's, one time in Texas I was detained, and jailed to
check us because I had 9,500 (just under IRS and Federal
justistriction) dollars on me. the serial numbers were not marked and
had a good reliable lie and was real eased and my truck ordered re
lased from storage where it was searched.

Furthermore, I have been working a good program, The best way I can let go of the past is not to worry about it and grow. And quit bitching about san franciscos flaws. Furthermore, I need to grow as a person, had a good 7am meeting at the San Francisco Alano club.

This morning on the bus, a disgusting dirty nasty bum of a guyguy fondled me and got promptly told off on me and attempted to pickpocket me, and also tried to again to get in my purse, what a disgust the city has become, talked to Ming this morning for a bit. She really thinks highly of me as a TS woman, we also have someone we are tolerant toward, but both do not like.

Spoke to MS, MLS, DLG, TB, RH, TW, VS, WF, and I am very worried about RAP, phones disconnected, mom was sick, but not much I can do for RAP. I also spoke to DT and discussed and she confirmed about such a bad idea to go back to Louisiana to move in with CE, I have sealed my fate and roots in San Francisco. I have thought at some point after I get my shit straight I might move to LA or NYC (Big cities do it for me) but I am equality happy in small towns which san Francisco is urban like NYC, but a small townies feel. However, not charm.

Sent off my resume to macys have a contact which might get my foot in the door networking trying again. Maybe I have a lack of effort or ethics, or just am a bit down with my search. The economy stinks to high hell right now.


I miss rocking to Led Zeppelin, Patsy Cline, or Johnny cash tailgating on a Saturday night in a field, utility corridor, or pasture in Texas. I’d love to retire, or if I ever have a partner return someplace to Texas, I’ve wanted a ranch, but that’s many years down the road maybe I’d make a rural boot camp for Trainwomen for substance abuse.

I am glad we saved the San Francisco ROTC I believe discipline builds charters, and stupid labial see it as recruitment for armed services to kids. Some folks become police officers, fire fighters not all join to go to Iraq.
Why
id a PR nightmare, the thing the church hates most is unwanted negative attention, I read today the supreme court. ch is not to say I’m liberal, I’m moderate, swing, independent voter, whom likes greens, civil libertarians, and in pedant elected officials not right wing nut jobs, or democrats also known in my mouth as “demoCRAPs”

This is not to say I will not vote for a democrat. I just don’t have any party, religion or anything run my life these days, its why I like the Quakers, UU’s, and AA and 12-step programs. It also hurts me to see how much the Mormon / LDS church hurt prop 8.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: