Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, November 24, 2008
As I ride yonder back into San Francisco, The city that bill o; reilly says that if” " terrostists want to bomb America under Obama’s rule they should bomb san Francisco”.

Which just goes to show how much of a change we need, and how change hurts and helps America, and we continue to grow as an individual. furthermore I grow as a young woman. I bought myself a Christmas present an AT&T tilt mobile phone, after mass a new laptop might be in order.
Further showing how I grow as a young woman. But keep my geek on.

I think being out, proud makes a difference. I think the reason I blog so personality, uncensored is sort of like why Obama won, change, the desire and need for such change, and growth, I want to show the world what a better place and not all TG folks are so bad.

Being a christen, and my utterly high standards and former Latter day saint values some of which I still keep despite the fact I no longer am affiliated with the Mormon or LDS church, But my refusal; to believe in a god, faith or denomination, cult or sect. shows a lot about me as an individual, how I have grown and where I need to grow as a person and my straights, weakness, and areas for improvement.

But I think the religious christen right, has much to grow and start doing things it actually teaches in the bible, for example the radical right wing christen religups right, not just including the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints, but also the catholic church, the christen and the radical imitate christen skinhead, white power movement needs to take a hard look at their hate.

For example bill O’reillys interview showed homeless drug addictions, transsexual prostusites, it didn’t focus on good transsexual individuals, it didn’t cover the brutal murder of a sister that was hurt in the Sacramento river which we mourned this Transgender Day of Remembrance.

Anyway enough bitching about christen right wing nut jobs.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: