Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Slept rather well last night, Awoke this morning showered groomed, talked to DLG, my grandmother is still the same as far as I know. Went to a meeting at 6pm at the San Francisco Alamo club last night. I also might go to an evening meeting; I need a change in scenery.
I also did some research for a student yesterday who is one of my good clients, I shopped for California Auto Insurance. I spoke to a friend in the east bay as well, and another in the south bay. I ran into an old drinking friend again from Houston and Chances Bar whom is very badly messed up.
I feel very bad for her, she seems to understand aa is the place, to stop. However, she doesn’t have any humbmility, and is so much like me, Had coffee and hash browns this morning. I did a flyer for a restraint in the east bay, I designed it in Publisher, and Word, and Photoshop.
I also feel bad for RAP , I hope he is doing well, taking better care of his-self and better and finds a place and moves out of with his mother post Katrina. Roy obtained a dell Laptop as well. The date I was supposed to travel is now canceled due to my grandmother’s illness.
I started a new financial commitment as well. I also shopped. Had a good meeting with driver Doug, with the San Francisco Municipal railway, and also with for my grants to go back to college. I also further discovered more about the CDL, and got my new Costco card in my new name, and ran into a former MUNI driver that we were friends
I found out yesterday, that Now I know AC Transit is hireling for par transit drivers which I could quickly get licensed for and might conceder. Before going up to a class B with combination, air brake and passenger endorsements.
MUNI is an interesting transit agency to work for, you drive safe, mind your own business, don’t piss off the pimps, hustlers, thieves, gang bangers, drug dealers, homeless, etc and you keep your head high, safe, and mind your own damn business and you do ok for yourself. Ideally, the 90 or the 22 owl would be ideal routes for myself personally. My friend and blind date stood me up again, blah. Life stinks, and so does love.
Furthermore, I discover myself



The List.
1.) Doctors appointment
2.) Mailbox, us mail.
3.) Print papers, mail
4.) Call Insurance shop around.
5.) Perform Research for client and transmits data to server.
6.) Finish list for DLG & Duckworth / Sacco and e-mail data
7.) Mail further documents for AAA Texas.\
8.) Meet with Clair Today.
9.) Print PDF forms for Florida, Louisiana, Texas, and California.
10.) Send data to trucking company, and transport and moving and storage.






Gratitude List
1.) Grateful for being sober in mind, sprit and body.
2.) Grateful for being able to express my feelings
3.) Grateful to be able to let go of my past, and un butch and express my feelings and admit defeat.
4.) Grateful to be spiritual
5.) Grateful to know My grandmother soon will be in a better place
6.) Grateful to know I am a good person
7.) Grateful to have a life
8.) Grateful to be working the step
9.) Grateful to have prospects and a plan to better my present cirmstances.
10.) Grateful to admit fault in my transgressions and change my demeanor.










--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: