Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday, September 26, 2008

Slept good last night, awoke around3am out of bed by 3:30 am showered till 4:00 am, out of door by 5am. Have a place I’m going to look at in South Berkeley. I also made some further arrangements with my Truck and Transport to California.
I’m not going to attuned the Affirmation Conference in the city of angels this year. However, perhaps Next year I'll drive down to sunny southern California, and also visit west Hollywood, Santa Moni8tca, and Brentwood and maybe even check out the diner were pulp fiction was filmed in south central Los Angles.
Furthermore I have a commitment to keep to Clair fairly, as well as a few other individuals. I also did some grooming and other factors this morning. Tuesday next week, I have my doctor’s appointment north of Piedmont, and some commitments in Montclair.
Thursday, next week I also have to go to the Legal Office to take care of my Medical and Burial Power Of Atty, to amend some things, and my last will was done in 2003, I mainly want to make some changes, and possible chartable contrubptions if DLG is no longer alive.
My Grandmother died, On Sunday, I am grieving, I also corresponded a bit with Tim Brookenver about Christen and Lilly. It’s a rough year and tough time for Houston and Texas. Perhaps 2008 will bring more prosperity when Obama gets elected, if McCain gets selected not elected.

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful for the weather
2.) Grateful to live in a city, state and county with legal protections for gender identity and sexual orientation which Uncle Sam needs to wake up and smell the coffee where here and we are queer to stay.
3.) Grateful to have made amends with my grandmother before she died.
4.) That I am in control of my life and have faith in a god of my own understanding.
5.) Grateful to be able to express my feelings and emotions sober in a positive mannerhe
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: