Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life

`
http://signingforsomething.org/blog/?p=255
www.leemcg.com

Thursday, September 11, 2008
Spiritual

Today I felt a spiritual experance with something more and more. I continue to grow and prosper and blossom as an individual. I am by no means perfect, but am
Personal

Today is alas a bit of a personal day, for me. Seven Years ago Terrorist attacked the world trade center, 14 days later on September 25, 2001 I lost my mother on my uncles birthday, I had the displeasure on October 22, 2008 I discovered my mother’s badly decomposed body.

I am a patriot. I love this country, On the other hand I don’t like liars, cheaters, rapists, those who abuse animals, women, children, child molesters, murders, those who have produce against sexual orientation, gender identity, sexuality, race, religion, police views.

Polical

San Francisco is an intersecting place where anything goes. Nevertheless, it seems so separatist, but most of society and America is, full of being so overly judgmental, stereotypical, and less well open. Even San Francisco and California in some manners is this way.

Furthermore, I feel even though San Francisco is not much of a firearm culture, groups as if the Pink pistols here have good taste. The reality is San Francisco’s outrage to taxpayer subsided Drug Use with liberal harm reduction, is bullshit.

So Called Harm Reduction treatment programs are garbage they hurt the people in AA / NA who really want help individuals abuse the system. With Taxpayer Subsides, drug use. At the experience of business owners.

We need more Jails, prisons and courts for individuals, I am no angel myself. But its where I got sober, I allowed a resentment to build. Moreover, I took the law into my own hands, fell into vodka, beer, and whine. And occasional whiskey.

If people don’t want to help themselves, lock them up. I also think needle exchange is a bad idea, as well as people who shoot need treatment and committal it is a public health hazard for children, and non junkies.

I support San Francisco’s Sanctuary city policy, I think I think the San Francisco Chronicle has badly covered it, there are many good people and the federal government needs to reform Labor, wages, and also give Americans who are here legally as well as those who want to work and build America a fair chance but also allow them to pay taxes, and become documented without fear of a double cross.

Gavin Newsom has his eyes on Sacramento, as well as other ideals. The Idea for a tenderloin court for public newsuances and committals is much needed. The Infamous Hibernia Bank Building it will be interesting to see who bought it with the real estate downturn. But his disgrace to the ID Card program something I don’t need to do. Given I now have my California driver’s license.

I FEEL AS if calling me a thief is like raping me, which Is why I am so angry.

Gratitude

1.) I am grateful for having people who care about me
2.) I am grateful for the weather
3.) I am grateful for having a good program and resources to come
4.) I am grateful for having a good leadership skills and working on my defects of charter.
5.) I am grateful I had the courage to come forward to the police commission and soon to the San Francisco FBI Field office, I am going to report the hate crime & sexual assault and what Happened to me in Texas to bring closure.
6.) I am grateful to be sober
7.) I am grateful to be in good health
8.) I am grateful to be in good physical shape
9.) I am grateful to be out the closet and proud
10.) I am grateful that I can share my experiences, stringent and hope with the world.


To do
1.) Therpey today
2.) Laundry
3.) Pick up items
4.) Print documents for AAA texas and mail
5.) Mail documents to client, upload to server
6.) Mail check for ID Card
7.) DMV
8.)



Family

I feel less conncted with my family, maybe San Francisco and California is a good place to find yourself. I lost my father due to my drinking, and being a bitch to him. I fell less conncted to my southern right-wing nut job roots.

Inner-self

Ive found more about myself, and self-discovery for who I am as an individual and continue to grow and prosper. Ive found I don’t like crowds.


I also have found I would like to take my life-experiences and try to help other individuals maybe save a life, soul, or two, which is hurting.

I am accountable for my actions, past and present, current and far, and future. I am cleaning up my shitI allowed to build.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: