Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life from the Lone Star State to the Sunshine State and beyond, the road ahead

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Upon awaking this morning, I had an awakening in myself, and heart and soul. With a self-discovery of life, and why People fear what they don’t understand.

Last night I witnessed the lynching of a Trans-woman. A verbal and threat of ass kicking, people sometimes even forget I am Trans. Which the for mentioned Trans-woman was not behaving in an appropriate demon or and horribly insecure. It worries me in the next few days I may see a hate crime.

I see the positional, plus the trans-woman who is a bit Goth, blond and call is very uh insecure and treated to lash back and knife other women, and scared them and also threatened to do other things. But the other women also retaliated similar. I hate to get caught in the middle of this.

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful I am secure in who I am
2.) Grateful to be sober and have physical, emotional, and mental clarity
3.) Grateful to be able to express my anger and resentment in a positive manner
4.) Grateful for the wonderful San Francisco weather
5.) Grateful to have Friends, family, aquaintances and support in Houston, San Francisco and New Orleans whom care genuinely about me.

The list
1.) Mail send documents
2.) Make plans for delivery of truck
3.) Forward information to Insurance company (AAA texas)
4.) Finance/ passport/ other issues
5.) Write Letter(s) & Code


Slept good, ate really good last night and this morning. Also sent code out. Wrote a few lines, and uploaded some new xhtml, and html to my web server as some php, and sql as well and java script

Posted a few photos, did some work in Photoshop, and word, and publisher for some personal projects and one of my clients. I also added a new search option and added a new intranet or two for others to use

Earlyer this week I met steve jobs














--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: