Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday, September 27, 2008
Today I slept well, awoke attended our woman of Safeway at 7am, Martin Gaetjens (My Father) which we Visited this morning, and gave me some unhappy but news I understood. I know sometimes it is not good for us to be together or family members or people who might have resentments.
I shall back away from his usual meetings and service commitments, I was worried about my father due to he looked like he might have slipped. I suppose he was angry, or scared. We talked and right now, we need to be apart. I also say he if needs to see me, we can be together but I shall respect his boundaries.
MY dad was a critic of myself, and rightfully so, I think I should work in what I know best addiction, and GLBT issues, why not get paid to carry the message to others, and eventfully have a mid life crisis and become a diesel dyke.

Furthermore, I am glad he faced his fear, and it felt good. I also am glad I was humble enough to face him. In addition, do whets right for me. I lost my grandmother, and my mother died as well. He told me some things about my mother that I believe
I am angry about but I see them now that I understand myself. I hope one day, we could see each other more.
Gratitude List for today
1.) Grateful to have hugged my father
2.) Grateful to be able to express my feelings honestly.
3.) Grateful to be sober and alive
4.) Grateful to have support circle in san Francisco’s glbt community
5.) Grateful to have people in Houston, New Orleans and the San Francisco bay area whom care about me (family, friends, etc)

I love you dad
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: