Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, September 22, 2008

Today I got news, my grandmother is very sick, she’s on a machine. She lived to be eighty-five years old. My aunt lived to be ninety. She has been out seince yesterday, we improved our relatshionship massively. I spent more time with her growing up than I did my mother. It’s very painful and hurting.

I also received a call from CHP and The identification bureau which scares me, given it’s the equilvant of the Texas Rangers. I wonder what I did or if something’s wrong. They want to ask me some questions about my recent application for a driver’s license. It makes me wonder dearly if I am going to be discriminated against again.

Further I sent a message to an individual that I ran from in fear from Texas and Houston. I hope I am able to square things away with the damage I created in the community, I’m home sick. Yesterday and late last night I watched some of my favorite movies Reality Bites, Man Of the House, Black Dog, No Country for old Men, along the lines.

Doing laundry today, Might have a (wood!) date today, might not. Going to meet a friend visiting for a doctor’s appointment from Hayward. I also have an upcoming appointment at the Transgender Law Center amongst other items

I need to follow up for my application for employment at the Castro street HRC Store. I also need to follow up a few other items. I also applied for other items. I contained to grow, prosper, and move my life onward.

I also applied for a few social work positions in the East Bay. I also am meeting with a friend visiting today as well.




Gratitude List

1.) Grateful to be sober
2.) Grateful to have a program
3.) Grateful to know I don’t have to drink over fear
4.) Grateful to be able to face fear
5.) Grateful to be honest and committed to sobriety and spirituality.


The List
1.) Mail
2.) Meet friend(s) & Date
3.) Print & Mail Documents
4.) Banking
5.) Drugstore
6.) Shopping
7.) Call sober people
8.) Work steps
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: