Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday, September 05, 2008

Had a nightmare last night even years later, I lost my mother this month shortly after 9-11. I also had my bottom begin until my spiritual experience with my auto accident in Jan of 2007.

Yesterday, I went to the California DMV did the DL-328, Applied for a drivers license, and got my name from McInnis Lee Gaetjens to Leigh McInnis Gaetjens as I am now known by The State of California, The DMV, IRS, Social Security Card, the county of alameda, The city and county of San Francisco, and the Federal government now knows me as Leigh McInnis Gaetjens a 27 year old female. It’s legal.

Around the end of October 2008 I will have my 4x4 out here Ideally and go back to messenger work. I’ve thought about Clair’s suggestions. For example, I might go back to doing messenger work, I also found out at the DMV my truck will have commercial plates required by California law for personal pickup trucks in the bay area, and get a extra 30 mins free parking, and can park in loading zones.

Furthermore, I will attach an e-mail from a confessional and to family and friends for notoriety reasons, and I leave my history in my blog. Maybe my blog and website is sort of like having children.

my biography one day, which is what my Blog domain LEEMCG.COM will become my bio in cyberspace, and the depths of Google and the internet from New Orleans, to Houston, to Dallas, to Austin to San Francisco to New York city, to Los Angles and more and beyond

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful that I am sober
2.) Grateful that I finished my DL-328 and other issues
3.) Grateful I finished my gender change and name
4.) Grateful that I have gratitude in life again
5.) Grateful that I am able to work on my shortcomings


The list
1.) Study DMV Stuff
2.) Post Office
3.) Laundry
4.) Work steps
5.) Do research / bookkeeping and compose paper



Furthermore, I have more other tasks I need to finish soon, I’ve been thinking about life. I also talked to someone with “connections” supposedly Obama is very Transgender friendly for all civil rights but doesn’t want to admit it publicly until in office.

The fact of having basic federal civic rights and being recorded by all local, county, state, and the federal government is good in it self. The fact is I hate being taboo, a taboo subject and people hate me.

Furthermore here is an email I sent out.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: