Friday, September 19, 2008

Life of a diesel dyke born again, in San Francisco and beyond

Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy day today, awoke early slept rather well. Took care of business today. Worked on the NO on 8 Campaign today. Printed some documents checked mail, my California drivers license came in today. Saw someone slick as a snake taking advance of those less fortunitneate and manipulating them for their capitol, when I had to get some documents printed at the social security office.

There are trouble times, ran into some religious nut jobs in civic center, which wanted me lynched. Also very busy tomorrow morning, took a nice long hot shower this morning and that felt very good and groovy. I slept quite well. Stuffed envelopes for another campaign I am active in.

Talked to Clair yesterday. Also mailed a few things, ran into mark Peterson Today. I also went to a good speaker meeting this morning at church and market, I might go there tomorrow or the the alano club.

Gratitude list
1.) To live and have a drivers license in a state where I have protections for decimation
2.) To be out, proud and uncensored despite at times being a bit radical
3.) To be able to talk to my grandmother and say I love you and not fight about our political differences.
4.) To be sober
5.) To be able to understand what I knew in Houston all along people care, I just have a resentment and left Texas because of that and not wanting to hurt others anymore so I did a geographical for both parties sanity.






Texas & Houston, Chris, and others.

I realized my bad blood, between those in Texas was due to the fact of being hurt, hurting inside and resenting what I did despite the fact Christen Williams, and Lilly roddy both understand. I left because I felt it was better for those that don’t/.
I needed humilinity and gratitude to I walked away, I left in pride to make a life for myself. I shall return as a diesel dyke when the time is right and old wounds have healed with me and others, and people ask lee who?

I’ll give notice, and go to lambda center and pick up my gold. Ill invite Lilly, Chris, and even Phyllis Frye. I do this because I care I want to give back to Houston, I also want to help others. I also want to have my record expunged. But that’s years down the road.
--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: