Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday, September 02, 2008


The further reality and self-discovery of me, and inner personal enlighten for peace, and my quest to find peace, joy and happiness, moves a bit closer. Hurricane Gustiav it appears from some inside sources, web clips and it helps to have sources close in Search and rescue missions, an d recovery operations has spared mostly my folks damage.

The city and state largely overreacted but the threat of one worse than Hurricane Katrina hurts more, and was largely successful; in allowing proper evacuation. Furthermore My gratitude grows as I compose this on the BART this morning on the way to my appointment, a few prospects for temp work, and a few other matters as well.

I spoke to another individual whom I had been corresponding with for a while back in town, CW also will be in town also I think and that worries me, Perhaps I will keep a low profile for the next few weeks. I do want to see her, but I must respect her boundaries and continue to grow into further enlighten and self-discovery to myself and future

Gratitude list
1.)grateful that I have the ability to find humor in life’s shortcomings
2.) grateful that I am working a good program
3.) grateful that I have the ability to put things into my own personal Jesus.
4.) Grateful that I am in San Francisco and moved on from my past in Texas & Louisiana
5.) Grateful that I was able to put my truck into a higher power.


This morning now, I am composing this before my 10 Am doctor’s appointment in Oakland I have that appointment to take care of business, I have not had much word on my truck which might have been flooded by the hurricane outside New Orleans but only time will tell.




--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: