Sunday, September 28, 2008

Leigh in San Francisco- and my so called life

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Slept rather well again, last night. Woke up a bit late for Sunday morning. Perhaps I am becoming a bit lazy, labial, in San Francisco. Who likes to bitch, and a lazy American.
Furthermore, I think most and 90% of Americans are lazy, liberal trash. People are so co-dependant and know little of sacrifice, suffering, and make such and depend on others to solve the problems; we have no radical freethinker ideas. Consumerism and Capitalism is killing us.
Have a few things I need to do very important today such as laundry and other issues, to further reflect from my father, I need to agree with him that HJM could have been a drunk, I also admit my mother could have been I also remember the time the three of us hugging in the kitchen in Richmond.
I also understand its best if we keep apart, and hope my dad is still sober, and clean. He didn’t look to well, but my dad is somewhat of a lazy liberal even given that I am, and can be, and am quite liberal and my father and I might agree on some issues.
I feel badly for my president or future one, if Obama whom I like is elected, I worry he will become another JFK, I don’t think some people are ready for a African American President and Hate might endanger him.
Furthermore, I also have some issues with the California DMV, I have to shoot an e-mail to DLG about some things with PMG. I think its awesome that my father remembered my uncles birthday, perhaps I am wrong about him, I hope we can overcome our fear, resentment, and distrust of each other in the future.
AS far as my father suggesting I leave the bay area, I am here to stay. I am not going anywhere. I think my father is well scared, I am sorry I sent hateful correspondence, with him. I feel bad, I feel angry at my fucked up childhood.
I also was thinking I have someone I have known for 10+ years whom is attracted to me after transitioning in New Orleans; I could become married or partnered, do the metro sexual thing. Nevertheless, It won’t work, This person is very codependent, doesn’t understand what it means not to drink, and is a wasted talent of a brilliant person much like my mother.
I also have someone I have been seeing in the south bay, perhaps, we met once that could work out on some degree.



Gratitude List
1.) Grateful to have met my father for the first time in 10 years.
2.) Grateful to have people who Care about me In San Francisco, Houston and New Orleans
3.) Grateful to have a life, friends and to be in control of my life, and actions.
4.) Grateful to have faith in a goddess of my understanding
5.) Grateful to be sober
6.) Grateful for the weather
7.) Grateful to live somewhere where I have to be worried about being treated fairly if I am abused, sexually assaulted or harassed again.
8.) Grateful to live in a city, state and county that has legal protections againt sexual orientation and gender identity
9.)





Furthermore, I discovered that My father and I are best apart, However I distrust him somewhat, for example, I think I will make mike aware of the situation for our safety.

Sent an email asking for a chance in Houston,

Off to start my day

Leigh










--
Leigh "LEE" McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: