Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday, March 1, 2008



The reality of the suitutions of san Francisco, the problems facing our country in the upcoming election, and Texas actually counting this time, just as Texas is a red state (parts) or Houston, (some) of Dallas, and Austin (the state capitol) is the most lib rail city, and San antino is also (libril in parts) counts just as California is a blue state parts are right wing nut jobs (red)




The san Francisco Guardian, and Sf Gate recently did a wonderful report on the state of the substandard homeless shelters and housing in san Francisco as well. It also amazes me things, recently I was able to witness something horrid and as lib rial as I am, it amazes me some folks are not locked up in jail, prison, or instutiations for the insane.



I also discovered more about myself, and life and progress, and enlightenment. I want progress not perfection. I also am sponsor shopping, I didn't go to meetings enough for 2 weeks, but am still sober, and kept a sponsor for almost 2 months a record. I got off the path to enlightenment, self-parenting and zen.


My truck is not in the lone star state, I also saw sean penn filming milk more recently, and also saw some other parts and movie and tv production. I slept more recently though had a rough night last night with some insanity and over jellious librials, even as lib rial as I am some folks here are to far left, and I though I was too librial, maybe I lived in Texas to long.


Yesterday I met a fellow Texan, someone I used to drink with, who is sober, I also saw someone I know from Houston on vacation, and an acquaintance from Austin. The Lone star state is closer than you think.


The problem with this city is the lawless and lack of law & order, services, and the weather is enjoyable, jobs are available, I have leads on temp work, and progresses ed into going back to school, moving, my truck etc. is happening slowly,


I also have optimism, and my own personal jesus (the god of MY understanding as I understand the so called “god”)


The also factor is I discovered more about my own spirituality and personality a discovery of my inner self, and inner bitch and balance in life, fear of the known, and unknown, approaching the 8 month marker on the 13th of march, currently 7 months sober going to a chip womens meeting on Monday eve. I discover my own personal jesus, and discovery of my true self. I also learned more about life, love, friends.


My doctor thinks I have possibly a conclusion form the tazer, and head trauma, from the auto accident, and resulting fight. I am going to get checked out soon and get a MRI and cat scan, she thinks some of the things I am describing could be related to my head trauma and injury to my brain and my brain damage at birth.


I have marks on my body, where the Houston Police department, tapered me, tazered me while I was in handcuffs and beat me in a cluster of patrol cars. 3 hours of my life they took from me, I don't account for, I also detail the reason I tried to take out the patrol car, is I didn't know who I was, or How I got there or in the car, I was in cuffs, I signed the medical refusal form after being tazered into doing such, I was not of my own mind from the accident and I panicked.


When the words where exchanged with David the mustang driver, I panicked and I hit my head hard. I am alive due to a tazer, but In injured my body, the hydroplane of the accident scared me, and I have injury's as a result.



I talked to MLS, sent letters checked mail today and sent some letters out, I also spoke to a few folks recently as well. I also talked to a few other folks recently, and ran into some past from houston that is also sober. I sent a few e-mails did laundry, went to a meeting, wrote code, and did some paperwork and planning.

--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: