Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday, March 6, 2008




The truth I am getting old Ill be 30 in a few years, and I don't have much to show for myself. But I went to a meeting, talked to my sponsor, my old sponsor, did e-mail got wonderful news, called a friend in Houston stay with him for a day or so, after flying southwest from Oakland to new Orleans, and than drive to Houston spend the night and leave in the wee hours of the am, to phone x az for the next leg. Than to la and back to san francisco.



My finances are looking up, the future is bright, I went to a early morning meeting on church street. Have a job fair, and get to go to therapy today with my wonderful therapist, I also went to seek more counsellings, I get to go back before school starts in the fall, and I also get to drive through west texas, simulr to and well captured in no place for old men.


I also get to go to meetings stay with a friend in phoenix, and progress on. I also have a meeting at the office next week for the collage, have some letters to mail today, and other factors to take care of. I talked to MLS some, as well.


I spoke to DLG and am going to get the truck looked over and the belt and hoses changed given Ill be driving it 2500 miles back to san Francisco.


I also plan to pick up a good new Orleans po-boy, and some old fashioned Texas BBQ, before going west. I spoke to a few folks, did my home work did my 2.5 meetings this week., wrote out my 1st step, kept a sonosr for almost 2 months which is a huge success, this one seems to work better.


I also plan to pull in listening to redneck music ABOUT Texas some punk. Emo/ Gothic/ dance and even classic rock before my trip. I also have some banking matters to take care of but I have until Aug to do this, plus seek garaging but things are looking up way the fuck up for me.


I ate a veggy sandwich for breakfast, and had some tea (hot) and now have (iced) and a cup of coffee.

I walked my butt off lost weight again, and have to next week ride BART outside of the city (almost) I also have to go to the trans gender law center, and make preps to take my flight, look at housing and other affairs today.


Theres also a job fair upcoming, I am changing documents soon, maybe a cal id, and before driving back to San Francisco and than do the dps, plates, taxes, weigh master and emissions test on my pick-em' up truck.


I had a nice walk this morning around 5 am, rode muni about 6 from the embarcadero to church street station. I also was early for the 6:30 am meeting for once. I did my homework like a good girl and move on with my life, and am avoid slippery places people things.



--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: