Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday, March 13, 2008




Talked to legal counsel today, preparing to take care of some affairs, went to the collage yesterday to take care of some business, for my school in the fall, talked to the folks, and made plans with my atty to turn myself in the face justice pending.


I also talked to the folks, plan to take a trip before school starts in the fall to pick up, my pickup truck, drive it back to my new home of California, I also took care of some finical affairs today, and later ate some yummy food today. I slept better and went to bed early last night, dreamed ok.


Talked to my therapist and also was honest with some other trans genders about my past sins to other trans and struggling to move on, as well as my therapist and atty. I have no plans of hurting anyone, of myself or law enforcement, I moved on, I am struggling with the flash backs of my abuse.


My atty, contacted and is going to advocate for me, and I also came for a fresh start. And to let go, its difficult to remain sober when you are around folks you got drunk with and in a city with painful memories of sins against other trans genders, my Theresita who had 30+ years dealing with tg folks said you know of Phillis fryer.


I moved on and was honest to admit about things I did in the past, and struggle to move on, I miss Houston but it has to many bad memories, for me. I also obtained a new sponsor today and celebrated 8 months sober today, and the Prozac and hrt has me a bit moody as well. I am moving forward with my life and progress and enlightenment.


I also have much more to do here and there, I told a few other folks in honesty, I called MM today and moved on with my life. I move forward with life and my true self knowing I am doing the right thing.


Further more, I have some banking matters to do this week, doctors appointment upcoming next week, and enlightenment more this week, I have more for myself and life and to be alive for my soul. I also composed more code, and updated some things, and met a few folks with a magazine , indie publication and media group. And that know of the prison show.



My aunt also I spoke to recently and plan to keep out of trouble and a low profile for myself, and have been being (realitviy) though not so a good girl for the most part, I also let go and put this issue to my higher power, and by turning myself in, am doing the right thing, even if difficult to do so.


I told my folks so much today, I have trouble leeting, go and hold resentments and don't move on. Maybe its the nightmares which have been less frequent, and I have gotten some help and a legal stratagem. But facing possible extrication is a well possibility for other transgressions.












--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: