Friday, March 21, 2008

Progress not prefection one day at time @ San Francisco





Friday, March 21, 2008

06:07:00 AM (PST)


The discovery of my sleep, and dreams to my own personal faith in life and being alive was discovered last night, I awoke in a pride, and burn out, but pride of myself, and what I have to show for myself. I have discovered money, how many autos, house and materialistic possessions don't buy happiness, is in the heart, mind, body and soul with random act s of kindness to strangers, friends and foes.


Furthermore, I know more about myself and what I must do, I have a meeting on the agenda today, yesterday I opened 3 months worth of mail that was forwarded more, and more. I also have been composing some html, xml and lava as of late for my php based leemcg..com version 3.0


I also know more about my soul and enlightenment for myself and life and who I am and became, the demons were are awakened, But I strut my stuff and self on in pride, not prejudicial. I am uncertain as to what and who I am but Know what I am and where I need to go and where I want to go today, and more and further more I know more of myself, and soul at light and bay.



I fear more of myself, and life but also Push forward for who and what I am as an individual and person into enlightenment and inner peace for my inner child, and keep the inner bitch under control and for the most part keep the bitch switch off .dreaming of peace, love and Zen to enlightenment, I move forward day after day, one day ata time, with love.


The truth is what I know and want, is good for myself, and brings peace for myself life and who I am as an individual for my soul, and mind body and spirit, and being more predictable, in spirit and mood, but taking chances and making choices and meaningless stereotypical, and judgmental and creature of habit, change more, live more and be more, and experience more.



A meeting is in order today., I over slept a bit till 4 instead of awakening at 2 or 3 am as usual, I slept ok and good, and didn't dream anything bad, EMS was active around 2am but I rooled over and went back to sleep, I also have been doing some research as my upcoming trip which I may postpone or push into the summer more or around the holiday season, Maybe go home from x mass (NOLA) and visit space city for new years depending how my student loans go through, than pay Gulp taxes so I can go to school as a resident student and make more enlightenment, I have much to do.


E-collage might be a factor this summer fall, especially if I go to the burning man fest as I always have dreamed over, I flew over the site and area of black rock city on my southwest air flight. I also made a few friends and acquaintances, but mostly keep along as I did before I started drinking, if only folks knew, I'm not as happy go lucky and adventuresome as folks would seem, my life is utterly lonely, and boring and uneventful, I just like to be where the action is.


Further more I am closer towards my goal of web new-media journalism, mainly due to the factor of web design and photography is my action, I like traveling and also want to push for change and indie media, and so other trans gender and glbt and under-served groups don't have to experience the hate, discrimination and other factors I did (some for my own likening) I know what its like to have no hope, dreams and future and all to be lost, I know what I want and am willing to go to any means to archive it, I know who I am as an individual and person, and I am going to archive it fortune, fame, money, success and glamor.


And experiencing the cut through city san Francisco, is and the constraint steels on marjuine ever-other block, its not quite what I expected, and given I am more conservative than some, but still pretty lib rial on some issues, and my political views are not exactly mainstream society and some-what radical. I am willing to cross any lines, expend anyone, or do anything to archive my goals, though within the subordinates of the law, pushing the limit, and folks it what I need to do.


The city collage has great salads and fish tacos given I am for the most part vegan veg I occasionally break rules, and I allwaqys wanted some legendary fish tacos, I might even going through LA in the upcoming travel season, go to some of las legendary taco stands, and the original Mel's drive in, where marline monress, and even pass by the diner where Pulp Fiction was filmed.













--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: