Friday, March 28, 2008




03/28/08



I have an interview at macys which I was reffetr to at a transgender job fair, I also ate well, and went to the clninic today, they think I might have an ear infection or sinus infection from my cold in jan, I went shoe shopping at payless, was complmented on my legs and hit on many times by 20 guys and 2 girls. I ate well, and slept ok, woke up 1t 3 out the bed at 4 showered, did my makeup and clothed, went walking a bit today down in soma, and the embarcado today.


I went to a meeting today, and rested, I also did some banking, took care of an insurance matter, and a few other factors, I also talked to the folks, and pondered some stressful issues, Hung out at a drop in center, bitched someone out, I need some time alone lately, I also need rest.


I am afraid of life, and how open it is, I am afraid of going to meet my folks, I ran into my student advisor and mentor at the collagte today, someplace, else and I am going to go to the docotr later, I also cryed and talked to my friened, and bitched out someone a bit, and have been overloaded with emotions and pain as of late.


I like it here, I dont think I would live anywhere else, maybe portland or seattle, or eventully washington or montana or retrie in canada or europe. But I miss houston, long term I might go back and do karokie, sober or do some stand up at one of the comidey clubs again.


I have been takeing better care of myself, and did something kind today, I talked more, and listend even more, Ive been tired and confused and sick again off and on and forgetful and burned out. I also have a therpey apoitnment next week, my therpsit was unavailable this week.


My arm hurts, and I still have trobule hearing and am forgetful and dizzy and disorineted a bit, I feel odd and obscure. I like my new shoes as well and rested walk and do more for myself. I slept more for my soul and felt bitchy as of late, and wanted more for my soul.


Being more spirtual and happy go lucky, and less resentful maybe progress not prefection, I feel good and have some issues and feelings I need to work out in therpey lately ive been icolateing and not meeting and doing some things, I have some issues I need to sort out on my own time, people, places and things.


Being more or less open and honest with myself, I discover more to my chapter to my own gnosticism and interpersonal life, skills and enlightment I progress on, progress not prefection in my soul and enlighitment I find innder peace with my bitch swithc under control, my docotr wanted to give me a seditive that was non narcici and nonaddictive and I like a smart and goo girl declined in my soberity probrem and chater to my own spirtuality.


It works if you work it keep comeing back, I have laundry to do later, and some errands to the drug store later tonight, I also payed a few bills today as well, and called the folks, friends, family, people, places and things, progress not prefection, one day at a time, I keep comeing back it works if I work it, and my own personal jesus.

docotr wanted to give me a seditive that was non narcici and nonaddictive and I like a smart and goo girl declined in my soberity probrem and chater to my own spirtuality.


It works if you work it keep comeing back, I have laundry to do later, and some errands to the drug store later tonight, I also payed a few bills today as well, and called the folks, friends, family, people, places and things, progress not prefection, one day at a time, I keep comeing back it works if I work it, and my own personal jesus.


I also was on the news the other night, being intrerviewed at the GLBT center where I serve occactionaly, I slept good, ate well and went for a long walk this morning keeping in my fitness program of soberity and have a few things to pick up and a train ride home and rest, progress not prefection, first things, first one day at time I find my path.


--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: