Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, July 07, 2008

Gratitude List
1.) Grateful of being in the process of cleaning my dirty laundry I let build up when I drank
2.) Grateful for being able to admit part of my fault lies within myself
3.) Grateful for being able to learn to live and cope with life


Slept well last night, composed a few letters, worked on leemcg.com, tweaked the code, and server layout, also backed up some computer files. Preparing for my civil date, thought saw my father around over the weekend.

Tried to reach out to someone who reminds me of myself, and my past I am trying hard to let go of. I don’t need the drama. I hope she does ok, I also have meeting given my snooping skills, and busy body and outgoing personality.

Compliance, and writing, and photography are my interests I want to do something where I can make a change in lobbyism or doing good for the world, ray hill (Houston vs. hill supreme court ruling) and Marvin Zindler inspired me, to do something and use skills as a snoop, busy body, and well and my arrogance to do.

I am going to an electros appointment this week, and have a few other things to do. I am also making an account for the reason of many financially amends I need to make in Houston. I know someone who is around my age that is fished paying off 200,000 is debit, I made bad choices and things are not that bad but pretty bad in the program

I avoided living sober (aa roundup); I didn’t want to see folks from my past resentments in case they traveled from Houston as sick as that is. It amazes me how most of the dumbasses is this country don’t see how the United States is headed for a 3rd world country, and the poor administration, keep in mind I was a prior very strong republican, even when a closet case. At times, I had ties to a few chapters in Texas and Louisiana of the Log Cabin Republicans.

Now I am out proud and Un-censored partially because I want to work with outreach, activism, lobbyism, and consumer affairs of GLBT folks, I also have a good essay I am working on about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity.


I also am going this week to look at living in the Infamous Rose Street House of Music in the East Bay here http://www.rosestreetmusic.com/ I may live work and play there on the weekends and spend the week in the city, I could be moving up in the world, I might just start volunteering there and move there later a Co-Op really apples to me.

I really do not know much about myself, I spent a good portion of my life around others ideals, philiphicly and viewpoints, and do not know much about the world, I became a drunk and went crazy in my drinking in Houston and got sober and moved on.

It also hurts me about Trans-Phobia, not every battle is worth fighting but it is worth taking notice, I might start making and publishing a database of Tran phobic small businesses, medial businesses and large chains and events
For example, right now, I am in one of those businesses, people do not know but I am aware about things said behind my back, the only reason I keep coming here is one employee is nice, and it’s a small family owned business. The younger generations are more accepting.

I had someone in a meeting this morning, depressed with a burning desire about Trans-Phobia, I hope she is ok. I also have a few other things I am working on, My civil appearance is working upward.

I also am moving onward with my life.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: