Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday, July 09, 2008


The reality of myself and life is I need to continue to progress into enlighment. I last night again, was treated nasty by another relentless woman and this morning with Trans-Phobia Violence, hate speech. I look the other way.

This morning near the cesspool intersection on sin, at Polk and Geary which is near nasty bars, pono shops, and seedy nightlife, given my brains beauty and street smarts, some dickhead was a bit aggressive, I just want to be left alone, I don’t like what goes on and is tolerated in the city, I don’t like the ramped drug use, protection and other affairs of self.

I disagree with the cities policy of allowing folks whom use drugs, and drinking and so called liberal garbage of harm reduction, which only negatively reinforces negative self-destructive behavior and actions, and keeps folks drinkers and drug addicts and criminals out of where they belong Jail!

So called harm reduction is just that a waste of Taxpayer money, reinforcing drinking, drug use, and sex and seedily adult and illegal activities. It’s wrong, the city and county and state and the Country is a whole has become the laughing stock of the world, we have let our infstructre, public safety, and other affairs slide into disarray and the United States of America is on its way to becoming from a superpower to third world country, Americans should conceder revolting, or demanding change, we as the people have the power.

It is not just about Harm Reduction, and drinking and drug use. Its deeper than that The United States Government, has lied to the American people, about many things, Katrina, Iraq, we allowed our self to become co-dependant on other countries and let our infstructire, government, and other affairs get bought out by private interests, Americans have become lazy with too many creature comforts, and lack of hard-working American ingenuity.

People come from all over the United States to take advange of this city, who just want to use all day and abuse, I’ve watched two people with long term so

People come here to abuse the system people with no local ties, I do have area ties with my parents and birthplace, I should be entitled more than else, but that is my own selfish thinking, in my sick recovering 1 year on Sunday alcoholic mind.



Gratitude List

1.) I am grateful I am aware of my shortcomings
2.) I am grateful I can ask for help and admit fault.
3.) I am grateful I can change my environment.










--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: