Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, July 14, 2008



The reality is I learned more about my spirit, and self and personal self will, slept well last night got up, going to bed early tonight very likely, have some things tomorrow to do. Furthermore continue to compose my life, and personal affairs and interpersonal actions, in-actions and relationships, working on rehydrating myself today, lots of water is on the addenda.


Furthermore, I have a busy week and next few weeks, made some amends by telephone today, I also have to get the civil court documents for my name and gender chance tomorrow. McInnis Lee Gaetjens will be no more, Leigh McInnis Gaetjens will be Legal.

I got and obtained a few insurance quotes, as well as shopped around a bit for parking and other storage matters, I might conceder moving my unit further for myself and future, I ate a bit last night too much and pigged out.

I am as we speak doing some laundry matters. At one of my various laundry mats I use and frequent, had a good AA meeting this morning. I also might do another given the hectic week. I also have to go back to my electroisitst and make my appointment later in the week at the doctor and adjust my little sleeping patterns accordingly.

I might this week again, try to make it out to the pacific center and Take Care of Business furthered more, I think this time, I’ll get off at the Berkeley BART stats ion, I’ve been in talks with a few trucking companies to transport my pick me’ up truck into San Francisco so I don’t have to deal with TSA Bullshit, however I might get it moved to Los Angeles possibly, I’ve always wanted to drive through west Hollywood, but this is not a vacation.

Seriously, good things are happening now given the Capricorn I am, and the good thinning in the cosmos that is going on, and I am busy and hard working and business before pleasure.


Gratitude List

1.) Grateful for being able no to reinforce others negative behavoiouyrs and actions for the crazy bus
2.) Grateful for being able to be positive, outgoing and affirming
3.) Grateful for being able to be honest, committed to finding sanity in my sprit



I also today must work on my 4th step I’ve been slacking a bit in those areas, I need to get balance which is what I struggle with, I left Houston due to my resentments over what I did which I shared with my sponsor, and It was important to me to become a legal resident in a state, city and county where there is gender indity protections.

Each day I see a TG woman in the fincial distrct or something else and they go oh shit she knows. Its important to me, I miss Texas but I would never become a legal resident there, I’ve had some offers where I get to travel again, and I miss time on the road with my 4x4 adventure, fame and fortune.

Home is where the heart is, and I looked at a few communizes in the east bay as well as in San Francisco. I also like the freedom and when the timing is, perfect things will work out better; regardless I know my time is to clean this Dirty Laundry with the IRS and finances, work and things in my past.


I have a superb foundation on sobriety and maintain it such.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: