Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday, July 18, 2008


This week in all as been very productive and disciplined in my actions and inactions

Gratitude list
1.) Grateful for having a wonderful support circle and just what I need and am ready for
2.) Grateful for having folks who love and care about me and want the best for me given present cirmstanaces and criteria
3.) Grateful for being able to choose the right, and make a stand and maintain balance and sanity


The Court thing went well; I took a survey for Discrimnation for the Transgender Law center yesterday. My notarized and certified copy of my name change is here, I have the DMV, tax office, IRS, and the alameda country clerk on the agenda as well as the social security office to finish doing it.

I also might have to seek out a restraining order from a few individuals who have verbally, physically and mentally harassed me for my safety or at least file an order of harassment documenting it for my safety.

Furthermore, I composed and have a finished DL-328 for the California department of motor vechailas certifying gender change. I continue to grow, and know I am not perfect, I might send the law center something for the propose of well respect and kindness for their help.

I know I can be emotionally draining, and very co-dependant. Lately I need to find a since of self and individuality. I spoke to a friend I met at the support meeting at Berkeley’s Pacific Center recently and she is ok, though not the best mentor for me, we can help each other in many areas. She reminds me of where I was in 2005, shortly before I started drinking
I have therapy next week, and to pick up some meds at the drug store later in the week. I also have some; I also have an appointment with another doctor, and a medical appointment in the next few upcoming weeks. I am going to go back out to the pacific center in the next few weeks. Berkeley reminds me a lot of Montrose, and is not as intense and insane in the city even Oakland and piedmont is very relaxing to me.

Picked up some of the mail yesterday I had a heck of a lot, I hope that jacket comes in soon; I also have my doctor’s appointment next week as well. I sent the information to the doc also as well.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: