Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
People don’t understand me, I know I don’t fit gender stereotypes, I make my rules, I play by my own, I also don’t like most Transgender individuals, I like hanging out with dykes, ftm transgender men, and other obscurest as well as intersexes.

People don’t understand me, I also am a bit bitchy given I didn’t sleep well last night, I might seek rest and attend high noon, to get a greater commitment, I don’t feel I have much in common with the community.
I don’t feel a absence of community so I remain alone and off to find a new meeting and service commitment, it papers others prejudice rules, at least someone else has more. I know more

The reality of the best, and and what to do, called ACFN to arrange a matter for FBF and to close out the chapter with CDG and CPG as well, maintaining some anonminity for myself, life, and who I am and clearing the stress out of my life, and finding freedom from bondage and inner peace is liberating in it self, the anser is I don’t know but I am going to find a new meeting house soon, and achive the inner peace and desire I deserve for myself, life and my future of my soul.

Becca and Ray were wrong this morning, but I am not welcome, I also am concdering fireing Saudi as well as my sponsor, and obtaining meetings but a more spiritual way of life to avoid the aa, and queer drama bullshit.

People don’t like me I don’t fit their sterotype I feel as a an indivudal, I don’t like labels, and I don’t fit in per say. Ive been shuting the fuck up, my preseance, and I don’t feel welcome, drinking is not an option, Ill just be more careful iuts shame so much pride and predjucice, looms.

My current hate is at my own country I only want respect and equil treatment, being grown is hard, being an indivudal and not a label is to, but quite frankly I don’t give a fuck I quit doing such long ago. I told a friend I need a week on holliday in a hotel or outside the city which could be useful and might be in order.

Im going in the next few weeks to one of the couches I surf from time to time, and will feel better, I am a utter bitch with my lack of sleep.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: