Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I recently ran into Chastain from The Transitive drop I n center at a undisclosed anonymous location, she wanted everyone to know she is ok, she is good friends with someone else. I also talked to Terri today, and Valarie, and also plan to go to the TG meeting next week in Berkeley, I also have an appointment at the Transgender Law center as well, and have thereby next week as well as an intake for a another therapist.

I also need to follow up on my MRI, I’m going to a “freak meeting” on church street, than to drop off some laundry at the dry cleaners, and a few other tasks. I got paid for a project I worked as well. I also made some finicail amends to a creditor and collections agency.

I also have been pondering with my sponsor how to handle my biggest resentment, christen, and others my drinking, actions, bitching, minulipuation, complaining, and other things caused. I am making amends living amends, by backing down and my geographical.

I talked to my grandmother today, I know and told my sponsor I treat everyone bad, minulipilate and use. My geogpahical was for personal humilitiy, spirituality and to grow the fuck up.

I told my grandmother and we discussed more than talk at, I love her she loves, me I had to leave to find myself. I admit with the clairity of transgressions commited againt myself, repution, finical health, and other Transgenders, Transexuals, Quuers, women, men, gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, Goths, geeks, punks, hippies, and other fuck face yuppies.

I did this for me, not anyone else. I also need my time alone right now, I admit it hurts just trying to find meaning not to jump off the golden gate, I also don’t go to the marina area, to do such given or thepresideo as well due to the nature of the depressing beauty, nor do I go to Yosemitie for ill reasons.

All my life I wanted to do this, but I bitched and complained and nagged and Now I have more and more.

Life is good, and being positive is what I need my folks aren’t have bad, I just don’t see much of a future in Harvey, LA. And that’s all she wrote.

I got over natilie, and jack as well.

Life moves on others slow me down, so pick my feet up and get off the ground.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: