Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, June 09, 2008

The UNDERstanding of myself, and personality and commucqation defects, and panic as of late. Discussing with my sponsor the insanity of me stuck in self, I picked up my laptop power cord today, went to a meeting, the dotocor, and declined a support group I am dead tired and need to relax, I also overcame my resentment5 over the weekend with myself more and more for myself.

The reality of myself, and peace for my soul continue to enlighten I also saw someone whom I had a resentment this weekend, which I no longer hold, I am not going to discusss with mike unitll I work out a few things which has been bothering me as of late.

On a more positive note, I must regain order in my self, life, purse, family, and planning, not overbooking, allowing travel time, and most of all having time to relax, have fun, be alone and more.
Furthermore, I promised my sponsor no more vilonaet, creepy movies, and to cut back on counterstike time and playing, despite the fact theres nothing more relaxing than playing CS.

I also discovered more about myself, and my picture perfext, I attened high noon, and saw someone whom I have been worrying about as of late, I hope she gets better. I also spoke to a friend, and saw some foes.
Spoke to M S in Houston today, and the phone died on the time with my grandmother, I have some banking, planning and a few other things to do for work, school and playt for my life, progression and to figure my future.

I am eargyling awyaing my court apperacne to finalise my name change and other points, and the DL238l, I got a tempory caluifornia ID, and than have to go gesiter my Drivers License, as well as my pick em’ up truck.

I might drive to Oakland soon, to TCB as well as other factors. Progress not perfection, rem beintg to HALT and TCB in moderation, and keep my vampire personality, starte at my shoes and listen more, so I can attarcte folks, and not drain and overload with talking at them.

I have breakfast with my wonderful sponsor whom I am ever so gvreatful to have, and keep coming back. Caio, and tooodles.
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: