Monday, June 16, 2008

onday, June 16, 2008






The reality is I need more for myself, and life. I know who I am as an individual, I have grown, I do not need time alone, but I need time to focus, and other tasks.

Furthermore I am letting go, of my pain, and hurting, I have clarity that the problem lies in the heart mind body and soul, I am going to quiet up, and listen more, I need my maturity and leadership skills, and inflect and wisdom to get back in the mindset

I have time, I have me, and I have others and am fully capability of impedance, asking for help and using resources. This weekend, I saw someone I know I think she went back out, I am worried about her, she and another person are two TG folks with leadership that relapsed, a third one was out for a while, and got back in.

I hurt for the roommate situation did not work out, or my co-dependant and I, split up. On the other hand, one of my crushes did not like it. Blah, I move on with life, nature, and nature and well being one with myself.

The Walgreens thing I like given eventual the travel opportunist as climb the ladder, and the abilklity to go to school or transfer.

My dream of the 5th wheel and diesel 4x4 pickup truck is not forgotten, being a full time River with the opportunity to transfer to other states, and areas or work temp, given My dislike or Air and Boat Travel unless it is mine or private charter.



Furthermore, some of this I did to myself, others did to me, it doesn’t matter any more this is 2008, I need to let the fuck go already and put it to my higher power, not the Drunk Power. Anyway I lookfoard to my long life ahead, optimism and well life and love.



Today maraige starts but The guy who I had the unfortaiona displeasure of meeting from the windsbrow baptist church is in town to harass us





















Gratitude List

1.) That I understand bad things and hard times happen to good people

2.) That I have people who care about me

3.) That I care about myself, and understand my shortcomings

4.) That I have heart, kindness and care about others and give to others before myself

5.) That I have faith in my own personal Jesus

6.) That I love myself, and others and take accountability for my actions & inactions

7.) That I can let go of the past

8.) That I understand what happens when I think I am holier than though, better than aa, miss AA, or that I deserve better or am miss goodly two shoes

9.) That I am capable of loving myself, and others, and overlooking past transgression

10.) That I can admit fault and work on respecting boundaries for myself and others



The List for today

A.) Mail/ Print / Post Office /

B.) Call Walgreens about District Manager Position after counseling with Clair

C.) Look at a few apartments – and job applications

D.) Prepare and get ready name change, DL-238 Document for gender change

E.) Drop off suit(s) at cleaners for dry cleaning / press for possible interview

F.) Make Doctors Appointment / follow-up Tonight at TG Clinic

G.) Pick up items at drugstore

H.) Mini Storage / Post Office Box--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger