Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Come visit me at PRIDE or come to my hearing Ill also have a year sober, I don’t plan on going to the fest to much, given the past 2 years I have been drunk at PRIDE fests twice in Houston once at SF pride

Last night with a friend out in the Western Addition/ Fillmore, with a friend, a guy ran past us, knocked us down and two guys in dark clothes were shooting, about 20 feet away from me I had a bullet go over my head sounded like a high power 50 caliber or 45 caliber semi automatic rapid fire pistol, I was walking by a chain link fence, and a guy ran down the alley, the shot-putters they installed went off bezerk, cops were there in less than 2 minutes flat, the shooter guy away so did the guy who was shot they never found him, didn’t want to talk to us, there was some blood.
It sounded like a center fire, or centrifuge, or hollow point round or the gun had a co2, it was very loud my ears were ringing, I saw flashes, and even smelled the fire, one bullet went over my head but I didn’t run and panic calmly looked the other way( don’t want to witness a execution style murder which it looked like a hit, let the drug dealers kill each other or folks who don’t pay up) Mind my own business, and ducked in the alley, plus in the line of fire, I ducked back behind a brick wall.

They looked around did a sweep of the area, and bagged the spent shell casings and rounds, and left.





I have seen things like that before but never so close and in personal, sort of give you gratitude for life. Anyway, I also ducked behind a brick wall and doorway and did not panic and run, my sponsor and I have been working on not panicking, overacting and not over booking myself and takeing care of my life and not working like a Nazi dictator dominatrix.

Went to a meeting this morning, talked to my sponsor about it. The


What a Night
I also have a copy of the Dl-238 attached filled out, and will be transferring my driver’s license and ID initially, and a trip to the social security office, and Alameda county court house for the birth certified to be am mended. Here is a copy of the notice http://www.law.com/jsp/ca/PubArticleFriendlyCA.jsp?id=1097686262062
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
FOR CHANGE OF NAME

CASE NUMBER: CNC-08-545026
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO 400 McAllister Street San Francisco, CA 94102 PETITION OF McINNIS LEE GAETJENS FOR CHANGE OF NAME TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS: 1. Petitioner filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows: McINNIS LEE GAETJENS to LEIGH McINNIS GAETJENS 2. THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted. NOTICE OF HEARING Date: July 15, 2008; Time: 9:00 A.M.; Room: 218 The address of the court is same as noted above 3. A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: The Recorder Date: May 12, 2008 DAVID L. BALLATI PRESIDING JUDGE OF THE SUPERIOR COURT
No. 1016916 May 13,22,29, Jun 5-R
It can be found on the CAL-Law site http://www.law.com/jsp/ca/PubArticleFriendlyCA.jsp?id=1097686262062
Than I have some IRS issues to work out and clean dirty laundry, I have a few job leads and traing, which I will follow up, the loans, did not go through due to IRS issues, which I have to perform a change there as well.


I was wondering if you will be present, I also will have 11 months sober, this Friday, and the court date have a year sober, I might plan something that Sunday for the new sober me


I also have to send a letter, print a document, and go get some files out of my storage as well, and print a few M$-word Doucments

Check the Post Office box, go to my wonderful therpsit who has been working with Transexuals for over 30 years, pick up a few things at the drug store, and make a doctors apointment as well


Ill also be working the last sunday at pride at Golden gate and Levonworth in the heart of the TL (tenderlion) working a gate and booth for SF PRIDE 2008 from 7am-noon, come visit and say HI!


Grattudie list

1.) That I am not overly judgemental to others suggestions with anger
2.) That I can have power over those in AA who breached my confidanciality and anonminity
3.) That I know my life is unmangebale and I need aa, and my sponsor
4.) That I can reamin clam in a emgrancy suituiton
5.) That I didn’t get shot last night
6.) That I get to go to pride sober this year
7.) That I have a wonderful therapist
8.) That Life is good, and I have folks who care about me in aa, and outside form California, to Utah, to Texas to Louisiana
9.) That I want what others have
10.) That I can admit that I am jelious of other pople, places and things which I am powerless over.

Things to do

1.) Therpery
2.) Post Office
3.) Print Documents, Mail Documents
4.) Rest / nap
5.) Go walking, and work out (ive been eating junk food crap laetely)
--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: