Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Slept good last night, doing laundry on Sunday, have some documents to print later at Kinko’s or possibly the public library. They had a robbery and assault with deadly weapon recently. Kids today do not have any respect, he even assaulted a police officer, and he’s not even 15,

San Francisco can be rough, and it amazes me the bullshit, folks get away with. Nevertheless, I am determined, I also have to wash something else a bit later, I have a trip and train ride to take Monday morning, and into next week, for further enlighten for myself, and Life, which rocks.
Added a few items to YELP as well, also composed a few more details, for other items, and have something to share, when I am angry or tough or defensive, I am afraid, even as out as I am, I am terrified, of fear of the un-known and my life and reality.
However, I know I am powerful over my life, and have the ability to control my actions, inactions and reactions, and continue to work on myself, true spirit, and internal enlighten for my heart, mind body and soul.

I have a faith, spirit of a goddess of my own understanding, I think. I admit I am afraid I miss The Lone Star State, the culture shock, and just the change in general, but despite San Francisco, being a rough, dirty and tough place, its shortcoming, and negatives, do not outweigh the positive positional.
Furthermore My faith in better times slowly build, I am afraid of being alone, not having much, death, I’m brave and bold, but honestly, I’m not as much as I should be.

Have to follow up on that interview possibility tomorrow, soon.


I The List for today

1.) Laundry (maybe dry clean one item or two?)
2.) Compose Letter / print Documents / drop in mailbox
3.) R&R (Movies?) (church?)
4.) Relax / mediation\
5.) Study big book


Gratitude List
1.) Knowing I have insecurity and self-confidence issues and striving to improve upon them.
2.) Understanding that I have faith, I just deny My God or what I Believe.
3.) I am gratitude for waking up this morning
4.) Gratitude for my health
5.) Grateful for having folks that care and want to get to know me
6.) Grateful for understanding I have some social dysfunction to get over
7.) Grateful for understanding under my fear, and self-defiance and at times Self-Destructive actions
8.) Grateful for understanding I can make amends, by living amends and changing my ways, thought process, and desires
9.) Grateful for understand I need to rest and relax
10.) Grateful for Being able to express my feelings





--
Lee McInnis Gaetjens
Ind Contractor / Web Mistress leemcg.com
PO Box 425081
San Francisco, CA 94142
mcinnisleegaetjens@gmail.com
(713) 578-0016
http://mlgaetjens.livejournal.com (blog)
http://mlgaetjens.photobucket.com (photos)
http://www.leemcg.com/ (Website)
http://www.transitioningfemale.com/ (blog simulcast untill transfered to moveable type)
mlgaetjens- yahoo messenger
mlgaetjens2038 - aim/aol messenger

No comments: